German Shepherds Forum banner

R.I.P young puppy

4K views 33 replies 30 participants last post by  vjt555 
#1 ·
I lost my son today.. I really miss him.. To give u a back-drop, he was hale & hearty till this morning when he woke up for his breakfast, did his business & then slumped on the floor & starting frothing at the mouth.. this had never happened so I rushed him to a vet at her house who said she won't be able to diagnose anything till she's at her clinic (an hour later).. so I rushed him to the other end of town because there's only one 24-hour hospital here.. apparently, it's not 24-hour because we had to wait for 1.5 hrs for the doctor to get there.. they gave him a few shots & he was still frothing & had problems breathing.. the doc came in & gave him a few more shots, kept him on oxygen.. half an hour later of no improvement, he puked a lot of blood (it's like the entire blood in his system came out).. and the moment I held him, he stopped breathing.. I could not believe it that God can be so cruel to take away such a small baby!

Kaiser my boy, u will be sorely missed.. our time was very short lived but I'm sure once we're together wherever u are, I'll let u bite me as much as u want & won't crib about it.. I'll let u bite me now, if u just come back.. I love u kid! U have given us many happy memories & I hope I have been a good parent & taken care of all ur needs.. Miss u kid!

PS: All the guys on the forum, I cannot emphasize on how much I am grateful for your help & support.. thank u very much from the bottom of my heart & wish u'll a long & happy life with your fur babies!

See less See more
#32 ·
I am so very sorry! Poor puppy , poor you. (((Hugs)))

#34 ·
So so sorry for your loss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.