German Shepherds Forum banner

I miss you Elsa!

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  wolfy dog 
#1 ·
Today was the 1 year anniversary of the passing of my heart dog, Elsa.
I can't believe it's been a year, I'm actually crying as I type this.
I miss her soo much!
Bear has definitely helped to heal some of the pain and I love him, but it's just not the same. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her.
I miss you Elsa!!! :(

#4 ·
I'm so sorry for your loss.:(
We lose a piece of our soul each time we lose a pet.

Time does make it easier but we never forget.
When I reminisce , even after all the years, I still get misty-eyed or cry.
It's hard. I feel very blessed to have had such great companions.

:rip: Elsa
Run free, baby girl! :)

Kat

#8 ·
Im glad you found Bear . Every time I look at the calander and realize another month has passed since Daisy passed Im reminded of all the things I miss. Lucky and I are close but Daisy was my first dog I raised from a pup. I do think we will see them again. Elsa is still watching you and Bear. I think they become our guardians in spirit when they can do longer do that here on earth.Run free Elsa run free.

#9 ·
It' been almost two years since I lost two of our dogs. I still miss them and when I weed their graves it always makes me cry. WD is a good reminder that life goes on illustrated one time when he threw a ball at my feet, sat down in front of me and looked at me with eyes like " Why don't you come and play?" when I was weeding the grave of one of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.