German Shepherds Forum banner

Missing german shepherd

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Oisin's Aoire 
#1 ·
My name is Wanda Young. I live in Western North Carolina, Burnsville, NC. Yesterday, January 10, my newly adopted german shepherd went missing. She is about 70 pounds, a beautiful black and red. She has on a red collar with tags. She is microchipped, and was wearing a jewel pendent hanging on her collar. She is very fearful, and timid. She may not come to people. If you have seen or heard anything about her, please contact me at 828.208-4746. Thanks.

#3 ·
Hi guys. This is my friend I posted about yesterday. We drove around and walked the woods in a five mile radius of her home all day today. There was a huge storm and monsoon rains so I suspect that Leiska took shelter in a barn or shed and hopefully she will come out to eat sometime soon. She is on her moms FB and also on our shelter FB, we called every local vet and shelter also. Now we just need a lot of FB sharing and lots of prayers.

Here's a link to the shelter FB page with Leiska's information and a picture. Please cross post and share !!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yancey-County-Humane-Society/98007223970?fref=ts

#9 ·
Shared with my fruiend who works with a rescue in Hertford County. Not close I know , but she will cross share. Good luck , I hope you find her!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.