German Shepherds Forum banner

Lost or Stolen GSD

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  wimmer105 
#1 ·
My 3 year old shepherd has gone missing in the Bowie/ Mitchellville MD area since 12/18/2013. Any suggestions on search? I have done, craigslist, pound, Facebook - looking for ideas to bring him home. Additionally he is a cuddled/ pampered indoor dog and I have lost so much sleep thinking he is cold - any idea how much cold they can withstand - he's never been exposed to any element (sadly) typically on a cold night I leave the fireplace on for him in my basement (to put things in perspective). Looking for some positive thoughts and encouragement. Lastly we are in the MD and we are in the midst of a cold snap - anticipated sub zero windchills tonight.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Have your contacted every rescue in that area or around that area, facebook is an amazing tool, rescues tend to have alot of deep connections to things and usually have a very intense group of dog lovers that will form search groups, or share the story with people you may not know. I would start getting in touch with rescues asap!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.