German Shepherds Forum banner

Urgent!! Kidnapped black german shepherd!!!! $5000 reward!!!

8K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  pets4life 
#1 ·
*************URGENT NOTICE*************
$5,000 REWARD! BLACK SHEPHERD KIDNAPPED IN WEST PATERSON, NJ
PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERYONE YOU CAN THINK OF AND ASK THEM TO SEND IT TO EVERYONE!
Weight: 90LBS
Eyes: Red (allergies)
Color: Black
Breed: German Shepherd (BLACK)
NEUTERED
$5000 reward!
I am in need of your help. Someone broke into a good friends house this past Thursday 10/18, and kidnapped his 8 Year Old Black Shepherd, Lucky. Lucky is friendly. Lucky loves being outside, and has a doggie door that he can go in and out of at will. The dognapper took his bowl, bed, and food as well! Lucky was last seen in a residential area of West Paterson, NJ close to the Garret Mountain Condominiums. We are not interested in punishing the person(s) who took Lucky. We just want him back. Bring him back and collect $5000! No questions asked. We have flyers! We email me for a copy. Please everyone! WE NEED YOUR HELP! if you can just post 3 flyers in your neighborhood we can cover much more territory!

Gerald Katen --- 201-546-0933 --- gkaten@blacktaisaltco.com

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
That makes me so mad that someone would do that !!
We just recently lost oue GSD Drake due to an accident and he reminds me alot of your Black One that is Missing i Hope he finds his way home to you ! We will keep your famiy in our Prayers !
Lucky was found and returned :)

#16 ·
Excellent that Lucky was found.....

Someone has to be a lower form of life then an ameba to steal a dog....

Hope something bad happens to the person who took Lucky....

#17 · (Edited)
when i read the part of bowls and bed were taken i knew the dog at least was not going to be used as a bait dog

Probably someone who hated the OP or a ex bf, someone who wanted to hurt them bad in an emotional way and at the sametime the person probably liked lucky who wouldnt?

most endings are not so happy so everyone if your dog spends a lot of time outside just put a lock on the gate at least. Never send ur dog away for training either.

dogs worth a lot even an extreme aggressive pp dog will just be traquilized if someone wants it. I have even had idiots claim my dog is theres but her protection kinda proved them wrong. People snoop around and eye ball your dogs. The loud territorial ones will announce them to the world and you can hear your dog inside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.