German Shepherds Forum banner

Stolen German Shephard

13K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Kat Tastic 
#1 ·

Still Missing My Baby since 9/22/2012 Last seen in Eagle Ranch housing area in Victorville CA He is a German Shepherd/Siberian Husky Mix Male Light Brown Please If anyone has seen him or if you have any info that will help me get my baby back home I will greatly appreciate it. There is a reward $$$ You can reach me at 760.713.1569 or 760.220.3849 I miss my baby so much I need all the help I can possibly get please. My email is kateyezx3@gmail.com:(

See less See more
#2 ·
I have relatives in california (not sure if near you, but spread out), will try and post your pick on FB to them.

I hope he comes home soon:)

What's his name?

#3 ·
I posted as follows

Hey cousins in California (and all)...can you post this missing dog pic and contact me via FB and I will get in touch w/person

Still Missing My Baby since 9/22/2012 Last seen in Eagle Ranch housing area in Victorville CA He is a German Shepherd/Siberian Husky Mix Male Light Brown Please If anyone has seen him or if you have any info that will help me get my baby back home I will greatly appreciate it. There is a reward $$$ I miss my baby so much I need all the help I can possibly get please.

I removed your personal info:) but saved a copy in case loose the thread

#10 ·
not understanding

Today is 10/16/2012 and still I haven't found my baby. I still go out every single day to post flyers and drive to the shelters and browse the internet and still nothing. I really don't understand how people can keep pets that really don't belong to them and after reading the posts and still they don't have a heart that is caring enough to return the pets back to their family, there home. Its just breaks my heart so much seeing how people can be so cruel.
Everyday its getting harder and harder for me just the thought of not knowing if my baby is safe and I ask questions such as is my baby warm or are you cold? Do you have food or even water? Are you happy or sad? Are you around people or are you alone? Are you afraid or sick or need some help? I even ask Is my baby even alive or did he go to heaven? I wonder all these things everyday every second and every minute that passes by and It hurts so darn much living in suspense wondering If I would even ever see my baby again or if he's ok. I just need to know if your alright and wish that someone would please at least let me know I am begging lord please please somehow someway please protect my baby and help him find his way back home. :(:confused:

#11 ·
Not Understanding

Today is 10/16/2012 and still I haven't found my baby. I still go out every single day to post flyers and drive to the shelters and browse the internet and still nothing. I really don't understand how people can keep pets that really don't belong to them and after reading the posts and still they don't have a heart that is caring enough to return the pets back to their family, there home. Its just breaks my heart so much seeing how people can be so cruel.
Everyday its getting harder and harder for me just the thought of not knowing if my baby is safe and I ask questions such as is my baby warm or are you cold? Do you have food or even water? Are you happy or sad? Are you around people or are you alone? Are you afraid or sick or need some help? I even ask Is my baby even alive or did he go to heaven? I wonder all these things everyday every second and every minute that passes by and It hurts so darn much living in suspense wondering If I would even ever see my baby again or if he's ok. I just need to know if your alright and wish that someone would please at least let me know I am begging lord please please somehow someway please protect my baby and help him find his way back home. :(:confused:

#13 ·
My heart goes out to you. I hope you get him back safe. It has always been my greatest nightmare that someone would take one of my dogs. I actually had a girl at work who had a roommate who actually said to her," Let's steal Jas." (Jasira is my 1.5 year old gsd. This was when she was still a puppy.)

#14 ·
Its just so dam sad that whomever has my baby has no heart and consideration on doing the right thing by bringing him back home. Please if u dont want me to know who u are just please take him to the pound up here in the high desert I drive there everyother day so i know he will be ok. please im begging u I really miss my baby so much if only you knew how im feeling. Everyone is telling me to give up and I wont or will never give up cuz hes not just a dog hes my family and my best friend I dont care how long it takes I will keep searching along with all the help i can possibly get from the ones who reads this please

#17 ·
Have you searched lost and found dogs on facebook?...just type that into google and your area and one or more will come up. This will also lead you to other links that you can search on their sites and post

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.