Stolen German Shephard - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

Default Not Understanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateyezx3 View Post
Today is 10/16/2012 and still I haven't found my baby. I still go out every single day to post flyers and drive to the shelters and browse the internet and still nothing. I really don't understand how people can keep pets that really don't belong to them and after reading the posts and still they don't have a heart that is caring enough to return the pets back to their family, there home. Its just breaks my heart so much seeing how people can be so cruel.
Everyday its getting harder and harder for me just the thought of not knowing if my baby is safe and I ask questions such as is my baby warm or are you cold? Do you have food or even water? Are you happy or sad? Are you around people or are you alone? Are you afraid or sick or need some help? I even ask Is my baby even alive or did he go to heaven? I wonder all these things everyday every second and every minute that passes by and It hurts so darn much living in suspense wondering If I would even ever see my baby again or if he's ok. I just need to know if your alright and wish that someone would please at least let me know I am begging lord please please somehow someway please protect my baby and help him find his way back home.
kateyezx3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Member

I am so sorry. I know if this happened to me, I'd be devastated. I hope he finds his way home.

Gable: Black and Red GSD: 03/02/2012 -
Suki: Russian Blue: 03/02/2013 -
Anitsisqua is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Elite Member

My heart goes out to you. I hope you get him back safe. It has always been my greatest nightmare that someone would take one of my dogs. I actually had a girl at work who had a roommate who actually said to her," Let's steal Jas." (Jasira is my 1.5 year old gsd. This was when she was still a puppy.)
Nikitta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Its just so dam sad that whomever has my baby has no heart and consideration on doing the right thing by bringing him back home. Please if u dont want me to know who u are just please take him to the pound up here in the high desert I drive there everyother day so i know he will be ok. please im begging u I really miss my baby so much if only you knew how im feeling. Everyone is telling me to give up and I wont or will never give up cuz hes not just a dog hes my family and my best friend I dont care how long it takes I will keep searching along with all the help i can possibly get from the ones who reads this please
Old 11-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Member

Best wishes to you and your dog. I hope you find him soon. Unfortunately I have no relatives in USA, however you should post stuff on craigslist, etc. Stuff like that. Good luck Kate!
Old 11-01-2012, 04:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I'm so sorry. This is so heartbreaking. I hope you get him back. Hugs.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Have you searched lost and found dogs on facebook?...just type that into google and your area and one or more will come up. This will also lead you to other links that you can search on their sites and post
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown
GatorBytes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Never give up hope. Sending positive vibes your way, that your sweet boy finds his way back to you.
blackshep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2013, 03:10 AM   #19 (permalink)

I still havent gave up hope and still looking for my boy
Old 12-05-2013, 06:56 AM   #20 (permalink)

What is the dogs name?
Is he microchipped?
Kat Tastic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.