Found Two German Shepherd Pups in Topeka Kansas - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2012, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Found Two German Shepherd Pups in Topeka Kansas

Hello,
A friend of a friend found two German Shepherd pups yesterday in a field in Topeka, Kansas. They had taken shelter from the storm in an old speaker box in a lumber pile. They look to be about 8 or 10 weeks old. One is black and Tan and one is Solid black. They are both girls. Please contact me if anyone is missing these pups or would be interested in giving these pups a good home. We have no way of knowing their pedigrees of course but both are very good looking dogs and are definetly shepherds.
Thanks for reading!
Best,
A
Cunningham GSDs is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 11:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Elite Member

OH poor girls. Are you or your friend caring for them in the meantime? I know someone in the Witchita area fairly connected in the GSD world...I will pass this on to her. Other than that though I have to avoid this thread, we are preparing to say goodbye to our Kaos and we got him from Topeka.....so I can not trust myself I will pass the info on though.
mysweetkaos is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 12:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default P.s. I have pictures

P.s. I have pictures of these pups if anybody is interested. I have trouble with posting pics on here but I can email them to somebody if interested.
Thanks!
Old 03-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Default Thank You Candice

Thank you candice. I am so sorry to hear about your grief. :-(
Yes, the gal who found them is caring for them.....poor babies. The storm here was so bad the other night....I can't help wondering if they just ran off scared from the thunder and got lost. I wish I could take them, but I have two already and keeping a pup from this litter coming next week. They are beautiful though, so if we don't find where they got lost from, I'm sure they will find good homes. Thanks for passing along and I hope it is okay, I will pray for your comfort.
Best,
April
Old 03-01-2012, 12:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningham GSDs View Post
Thank you candice. I am so sorry to hear about your grief. :-(
Yes, the gal who found them is caring for them.....poor babies. The storm here was so bad the other night....I can't help wondering if they just ran off scared from the thunder and got lost. I wish I could take them, but I have two already and keeping a pup from this litter coming next week. They are beautiful though, so if we don't find where they got lost from, I'm sure they will find good homes. Thanks for passing along and I hope it is okay, I will pray for your comfort.
Best,
April
Yeah I heard you all got hit hard. By the time it got here to St Louis it was much calmer. Still crazy loud though. I will let you know if I hear anything. Thank you for your prayers. Yes I lied, I am a glutton I can't stay away from puppy threads
Old 03-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

lol. I guess I am a glutton too...it is the Mama in all of us. I believe that once you have a shepherd, you are hooked for life. Of course, I have baby chicks in the bathroom right now and baby lambs coming soon....I just can't resist the little ones! Prayers coming your way. Hang in there.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
P.s. I have pictures of these pups if anybody is interested. I have trouble with posting pics on here but I can email them to somebody if interested.
Thanks!
Someone mentioned in another thread about transport options. Does anyone on here know what they are and how much something like that would cost? Do they even come to Norther Nevada?
shepherdmom is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
lol. I guess I am a glutton too...it is the Mama in all of us. I believe that once you have a shepherd, you are hooked for life. Of course, I have baby chicks in the bathroom right now and baby lambs coming soon....I just can't resist the little ones! Prayers coming your way. Hang in there.
Thanks April! OH baby lambs are so cute. I am a sucker....
I talked to my friend she is putting the word out if any one in that area has lost them. I just told my husband yesterday....I can't imagine not having a Shepherd running through my house...no offense to our Mastiff/GSD mix he is further proof I am a sucker!!! I will keep you updated and I am secretly glad you haven't learned how to post pics
Old 03-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

I'm a sucker too! A couple of years ago I lived in the asphalt jungle and only dreamed of having farm animals and raising GSD's and being a "farm Woman" in Kansas of all places! But, here I am and glad for it. I'm glad too that their aren't pics to tempt you before you are ready.....
However, whenever you are ready, give me a shout and I will "hook you up", lol. Once a shepherd Mama, always a shepherd Mama! Much peace to you. I am fairly new to the forum.....been lurking awhile. It's really nice to chat with a woman after my own heart....thanks.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherdmom View Post
Someone mentioned in another thread about transport options. Does anyone on here know what they are and how much something like that would cost? Do they even come to Norther Nevada?
I don't know anything about transport...but their is a section on here about that. You are in Nevada? Let me know if you are interested in these pups and want to see pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.