German Shepherds Forum banner

Adrian, MI Arro. Lost Black GSD

6K views 41 replies 12 participants last post by  boeselager 
#1 ·
Just came across on fb.

For those in the Adrian, Michigan area, please keep a look out for Arro.

LOST DOG - PLEASE READ AND SHARE!!!!! (posting this for a friend; please tag and share!)
"My Arro that I gave to someone has taken off and has been missing for 2 day's now (was just told). He was in Adrian Michigan but could be any where now. Please if anyone has any information of his where abouts PLEASE contact me ASAP!!! He will be returning to me when found. My email is kelly@boeselagerkennels.com and my number is 269-561-8474 Any help is Very Much Appreciated!!!!!"

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks very much for posting this. Photo bucket was giving me problems and could not get his picture downloaded.

Arro (pronounced as Arrow) is micro chipped and neutered. The people that had him have his full sibling. I'm praying and hoping that he will either be caught or make it back here safe and sound. Any and all help is very much appreciated.

#4 ·
I found this article, How to Find Your Lost Dog: When You've Lost Your Pet: After You Adopt on Petfinder.com after registering my lost pet on there. The article seemed pretty logical and it helped calm me down a little. Also, your dog is microchipped so that means you have so much more chances of finding her. Keep searching, don't give up, plan your search routes, and don't over exhaust yourself with emotions. There's been some amazing stories of pets being reunited with their owners because they're microchipped.

As for me, my GSD is NOT microchipped and has been missing since 12/15/11. :(

Best regards,

Mindy

#6 ·
OMG Mindy, I'm sooo sorry to hear that. Keep on hoping and don't give up. People on FB have told me of dogs being lost for 2 yrs and then being found... Avid micro chip knows, police departments, sherriff's, vet clinics and humane society's. His picture and info is on Lenawee county humane society's website, etc. Emailed Fox and Friends with info and picture's hoping that he will be put on the air. They always have dogs on there. Arro, needs a Ton of prayers and good thoughts his way!!!! When they find him, he will be returning back to me...

#19 ·
When they find him, he will be returning back to me...
I meant no disrespect by this Kelly. I hope you find your Arro. Just with your comment about him coming back home to you rather than the people that took him made me think of the incident just 2 years ago with Fred and Brix.

Anyway I hope he makes it back to you

#12 ·
REALLY?? I'm more worried about finding Arro than asking questions like this that your obviuosly worried about. The client and I are on aggreement and that is between that person and I.

Arro is still missing. No one has spotted him etc as of yet... I have been checking cragislist, etc, as well as other people for me. He is plastered all over FB and is on our index page of our website. Sherriff is notified, humane society's, vet clinics (all in Adrain and here). I'm just at a loss right now:cry: I'm running on empty with a migraine since I was told that he was missing.

What about the client you sold Arro to? Did they not want him back or are you going to refund their money when he comes back to you?

#13 ·
Kelly I"m so sorry your going thru this,,it's the pits:( I hope you find him, he's stunning.

#15 ·
wish I was closer to help:(

#18 ·
Too bad the dog in Toledo wasn't him! I was so hoping....

#21 ·
Well I think I would head down there just in case this is in fact your Arro and again good luck finding him

FYI Kelly, I did get to meet Brix last spring when I was driving thru Michigan on the way back from delivering a pup out to NY and he is doing very well in Fred's home and has taken to Linda more so then Fred. He is one you don't have to worry about as they take great care of him and I can see the bond he has with both of them. It was just the BS that went on over him that I didn't like is all.

#24 ·
Chuck, who say's I'm not on my way down there, or haven't been down there already. If you don't have anything good to contribute too in helping find Arro, then Please by All means Leave this post.

REALLY Chuck, You Really want to go there and bring up all this crap (from 2 yrs ago) when I'm trying to find my baby boy!!! FYI, Fred emailed me about Brix (A.K.A. Wiley), telling me what is going on with him .He is WAY over weight and I've said what I've had to say to Fred about Brix. Besides that is between Fred and I, Not you. The BS that followed all of this was you sticking your business where it didn't belong without knowing ALL the facts (1 side). I've been done with the both of you for 2 years now, so lets just leave it at that.This is the LAST time I will respond back to you b/c I have better things to do than try to pick a fight with someone that is not helping us find our baby boy.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TRYING TO FIND OUR BABY BOY ARRO, NOTHING MORE. I would appreciate anyone that will contribute in helping us find our Arro..... Prayer's, anything in Arro's safe return back home.

Well I think I would head down there just in case this is in fact your Arro and again good luck finding him

FYI Kelly, I did get to meet Brix last spring when I was driving thru Michigan on the way back from delivering a pup out to NY and he is doing very well in Fred's home and has taken to Linda more so then Fred. He is one you don't have to worry about as they take great care of him and I can see the bond he has with both of them. It was just the BS that went on over him that I didn't like is all.

#22 ·
Kelly, is there anyone that can set up a live trap for the dog in Sylvania? Is Arro skittish?

#25 ·
Jane, I am getting help with that. Arro is probably skittish now with what he's been through. I can only imagine!!!! he isn't the type of dog that will go up to just anyone, but he is NOT aggressive at all!!!! he likes male dogs and females, not a mean bone in that boy's body.
Daisy, thanks!!!! Arro needs all the prayers he can get now. Especially now more than ever b/c it is snowing very bad out... I am sooo scared for him, etc...

#26 ·
I so wish I were closer,,a black dawg should stand out pretty much,,Praying that the one they are seeing is arrow

#27 ·
Well, maybe now with the snow, he'll go up to someone(if they'll let him!) I sure hope there are GSD lovers in that area that will help capture him so he's safe(even if the one spotted isn't Arro.

#28 ·
Thank you very much Diane. I'm starting to think the one that was spotted isn't Arro b/c on craigs list there was one that was spotted in Sylvania Ohio on 12-2 and I still had Arro then. If it's not Arro, I do hope he gets picked up and cared for..

With the weather the way it is, I am beyond worried about him. If Arro is Very hungry he might go up to them if they have food or his favorite, like a raw chicken leg quarter and I HOPE they are dog friendly and not some quack that wants to do him wrong... It's just hard for me to believe that no one has seen him. If that dog in Sylvania isn't him, hopefully he is coming my way!!!! he's been gone for way too long and has never took off before, until now.

#31 ·
Yes, I have been looking on craigslist as well as a lot of other people that are looking for Arro. He is still missing and I can't find him any where... No one has spotted him either. I can only pray that he will be found and brought back home. I ask for anyone to share his picture/information so he can be found soon. He's been gone too long without being spotted and that scares the crap out of me. Any and All help are Very Much Appreciated!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.