German Shepherds Forum banner

STOLEN GERMAN SHEPHERD, Help Bring Hex Home

17K views 128 replies 49 participants last post by  KZoppa 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I actually had a dream last night, that they found him, safe and sound. He was a little tired and looked a little rough around the edges, but was good nonetheless. They'd found him crammed between boxes and crates on a train or something (my dream memories aren't that great once I wake) but there he was, waiting for his Daddy to take him home.

GAH. I had to wake up and run to the computer to see if it was true, hoping and praying my dream was some sort of deja vu experience (which I have all the time) but of course, it wasn't, and I was crying all over again :(

Praying daily for the safe return of this beautiful boy to his loving family.

#4 ·
There are already two threads going on Hex....not sure why a 3rd one should be started.
I think one where all info funneled together is a better way to keep things organized.

I check the FB group page each morning, too.
Stosh, did you fill in Jeff on the last man standing post? I wish someone would remember who posted that.

#5 ·
He had already heard about it and is asking if anyone remembers who posted it. Maybe an administrator could find it. I started another thread so more people would see it but if it needs to be redirected that's fine. I'm just trying to get it posted as many ways as possible. I hope your dream comes true!

#8 · (Edited)
Prayers for his safe return home! I'm sorry you have to go through this. Praying for you and your family too.

Have you posted the information on Craig's List? I looked for it under Quad cities, but didn't see anything. A lot of people read CL. I would post it in the pets section and lost and found.

#12 ·
There were a few incidents in my town with bunchers going to neighborhoods with association rules(no fences)
E-fenced dogs are easy to snag. The news media should do stories on this to keep people aware of the dangers.

#14 ·
Just checking in here in Ohio . Not sure how to help but Hex and his family are in my prayers. I keep checking hoping to see his safe return home.

#15 ·
I don't have a FB, but I have posted this on the other boards I'm on (that I frequent at least), so they can keep a look out for Hex or the van, I hope this helps. Poor owners and poor Hex. Could this be a Class B Dealer? They usually drive non-descriptive vans (white or black), they are usually to blame for dogs and other animals being snatched so that they can sell them to laboratories. Any laboratories (IMHO), five states from where Hex lives I would be searching! Even the more notorious labs that buy stolen animals (the county, state, and gov. should have them on record). Just to give some other places to look. They would have to been targeting the dog for a while, does this owner breed? If so, ask him if anyone called asking about Hex a whole lot or anything. Any conversations where ever they have been with the dog, etc.

#22 ·
Stosh, I knew that since your profile says Tyler, Texas and the missing dog is in Illinois. I didn't know if you knew the owner personally, but wanted to let someone know it was posted there. I know there are lots of people who want to help, so the more eyes and ears out there, the better.

#26 · (Edited)
#28 ·
The Mal was from Nevada, and on Hexs page there was a post about a 6 month old missing recently as well...I doubt these are related but good that everyone is posting just in case there is a connection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.