German Shepherds Forum banner

STOLEN GERMAN SHEPHERD, Help Bring Hex Home

17K views 128 replies 49 participants last post by  KZoppa 
#1 ·
#100 ·
I've seen a lot in my lifetime, but nothing as cruel and heartless as this, this is one sick and twisted person R.I.P Hex

#103 ·
Terrible, that is all I can say. RIP beautiful boy, run free at the bridge untill you will be back with your family some day. To Hex's family I am so sorry for your loss, no words can comfort your broken hearts. :rip::gsdhead:

#104 ·
RIP sweet Hex. You have been loved by many. Some who knew you, but many more who have never met you. You have touched many lives.

#105 ·
The Govedniks and close friends are in deep mourning at this time.. But still they move forward and are delivering Hex to Chicago for an investigative autopsy. It is a shame as to what extreme some people will go to in order to "get even"... The body was positioned perfectly so it would be found on training day at the Govedniks. - how cruel are these person/persons ?

This was posted on Hex's facebook page. I thought I would pass it on:(

#106 ·
sometimes it just boggles my mind how someone could be so mean and rotten to hurt innocent animals, I just have no words, other than it just makes me sick and sad

#107 ·
This is unbelievable! I sure hope that they find the person who did it and make him pay!
This is obviously a sick and envious person from the area.
Who did not get the evaluation they hoped for recently?

Run free handsome boy! I am sure your dad will do his best to find the person who did this.

#109 ·
This is so infuriating. It was so heartwarming to see the German Shepherd world come together for this dog and owner and try to help out.

It completely breaks my heart that someone would deny the money that was offered as a return for this dog, and do something so heartless and cruel as to murder the dog and leave it where the man had to find him.
That just isn't fair.

Destroying an innocent dog because of how great he and his trainer were. It just makes NO sense. Its one of the most ridiculous things. My brain doesn't even have the capability of comprehending what could have gone on in that persons mind.

Hex may you Rest in Peace

#111 ·
How very sad. My heart goes out to them.

I have actually had threats about stealing Judge from someone who doesn't like me here locally. He isn't anywhere near the titled dog that Hex was but at the end of the day..while chasing titles is fun, he is my best friend, my buddy and my dog. I can't imagine losing an animal this way. What a sad situation.

My heart aches for them.

#112 · (Edited)
#113 ·
#115 ·
Broken bones, head to tail, post mortem. Oh my sweet Jesus. That truly breaks my heart. I am so, so sorry for his family. It just breaks my heart.

#118 ·
Would like to see whoever is responsible thrown into a pit with a dozen hungry wolves. There is no reason that someone with their mentality should be allowed to breath air.

#125 ·
That just doesn't make any sense. Surely if Hex had been hit by a car and wound up across the street from his house, he would have been found much sooner.

i agree. It sounds to me like the investigator just didnt want to dela with the case any longer so they closed by saying he was hit by a car. We all know the family and officers involved searched the surrounding area. They would have found him if i was that simple.

#127 ·
thats possible but with all the media going on, would you want to be the one to go hunt the dog back down to return him broken and dead when they could have simply let him go once he did escape, if that truly was the case? It doesnt add up. This plan was thought out IMHO

#128 ·
I had forgotten that his injuries were postmortum. I just kept seeing him in my mind trying to get back home.

#129 ·
I had forgotten that his injuries were postmortum. I just kept seeing him in my mind trying to get back home.

its too bad the scenario we all hoped and prayed for wasnt the one that came true.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.