Sire - Xac z Pohranicni Straze
Dam - Chayma z Pohranicni Straze
Owner/Handler - Al Govednik
Address - 4282 Illinios Highway 17
City/State/Zip - Alpha, Illinios 61413 algovfh@yahoo.com
Cell Phone - (309) 235-7450

Al Govednik

#28 ·
jmo-but it had to be someone the dog knows and trusts to be able to get close enough to touch him to be able to steal him. :(

#29 · (Edited)
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Al Govednik's Dog Hex is Stolen (Sept. 26, 2011)
Al Govednik's dog Hex was stolen from his yard this morning. This is his competition dog who won the FH championship a couple of years ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Dog's Name - Hex Aites Bohemia
Titles - SchH3, IPO3, VPG3, IPO FH, RH1
Breed/Sex - German Shepherd Dog / Male
85 lbs. Sable male

Sire - Xac z Pohranicni Straze
Dam - Chayma z Pohranicni Straze
Owner/Handler - Al Govednik
4282 Illinois Highway 17
Alpha, Illinois 61413 algovfh@yahoo.com
Cell Phone - (309) 235-7450

#31 ·
Al has been working with a communicator and was told that Hex knew at least one of the people in the van.

I have thought from the beginning that it was someone that knew Al and his dog Hex that took him. So now Al is trying to think of all that has been to his house lately to know his morning routine

#35 ·
Hex still hasnt been returned?! I'm trying to follow as much as possible and have been posting on FB. Very sad. I hope Hex is returned to Al soon.

#36 ·
From United Schutzhund Clubs of America's Site:

Hex, 2010 FH Champion Swiped From Yard

September 28, 2011
Al Govednik's competition dog, Hex Aites Bohemia SchH3,IPO3,VPG3, IPO FH, RH1 was stolen from his front yard on Monday morning. Al was taking out the trash and Hex was with him. Al went back in to get something from the garage and came out to see a white, full-size van leaving with the dog.

Hex is the USCA National FH champion from a few years ago. He is a dark sable male of about 85 pounds. His tattoo is 07098 and he is microchipped.
Al lives near Alpha, Illinios. This is just east and south of the Davenport, Iowa. Al can be reached at algovfh@yahoo.com or on his cell phone, 309-235-7450. Any information will be greatly appreciated. There is a reward for his safe return.
Video:
Quad Cities TV News Story (click on "stolen dog" right hand side of page)
Facebook: Click to visit Facebook, you need to have a Facebook account

#37 ·
Still no luck- Al's brother has been searching the fields near the house, put up over 100 flyers. Since dogs are considered property, whoever stole Hex has committed a felony because of Hex's monetary value. Perhaps this will inspire them to let him go.

#39 ·
robin, most likely an animal communicator,,kind of like a psychic? I have been to one, and the one I went to anyhow,,told me things about my dog, that she could no way have known,,not general either,,medical..

Gosh, I would be having many sleepless nites by now not knowing,,hope they find him;(

#41 ·
Al's brother searched the surrounding corn and bean fields since it was wet a muddy at the time of the abduction- no footprints at all, reinforcing that he was abducted in the white van. He has a website where you can make a donation towards the reward/ransom.

#43 ·
Gosh this just breaks my heart more and more every day :(

I hope this boy comes home safe and sound to his loving family soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.