German Shepherds Forum banner

Koda Got Loose - Lost M, Sable, Neutered

5K views 43 replies 28 participants last post by  Pattycakes 
#1 ·
I don't know where else to turn, my Koda saw something and got free from my grip while on our walk tonight. If anyone in AZ can help, I need it, please. I put an ad on CL, I'm making flyers after this. He has his collar and leash attached to him, they're matching with a "Tetris" looking pattern, red/white/black. If there are any Rescues that can help spread the word I would be eternally grateful. I'm in shock right now, I just want him home safely. I think you guys all know what he looks like, but if not, please look at the album in my profile. If anyone in AZ finds him or has information, please call me anytime day or night. I'll PM my phone number to anyone who needs it.

#30 ·
I am so glad you found him. That is AWESOME.

Now, go and gather up all your flyers, let the vets and animal control know that you found him. And call the police and let them know too. Ya just never know, someone sees that flyer and well, could be someone gets to thinking about reward, or your dog, and ... Anyhow it is best to pull them down.

What an awful scare though.

#42 ·
Now, go and gather up all your flyers, let the vets and animal control know that you found him. And call the police and let them know too. Ya just never know, someone sees that flyer and well, could be someone gets to thinking about reward, or your dog, and ... Anyhow it is best to pull them down.
Ugh now thats scary. Some people are sick though.

#31 ·
:D Oh I'm so glad all turned out so well. It's just the worst feeling when something like that happens. Years ago my beloved Beagle got loose from my sisters house & ended up getting picked up by a very kind person & she just jumped right in their car like she knew them. I couldn't believe the busy downtown streets she had made it across & I'm sure she was having a blast the whole time. Love on your boy!

#32 ·
:happyboogie::happyboogie:OMG I was so relieved to read he is home! Yes take down the flyers, we have had flyers up around me for months only to find out the dog was found a long time ago. I hate when people leave them up.

#34 ·
:happyboogie: Whew! What a scare! Just got home and read that you had found him. I am so happy for you. That is one of the worst feelings in the world to not know where your pet is. Glad this had a happy ending.

#38 ·
To quote Ren and Stimpy: "happy, happy, joy, joy,happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy, joy, joy!!!"

So glad you found him!!!:happyboogie:

#39 ·
Holy crap what a scare!! It just goes to show how quickly the worst can happen. Thankfully he's home safe and sound, I know you were frantic. I just had Stosh chipped last week when he was neutered. I didn't have much of an opinion one way or the other on it but my vet said that the order of priority when a dog is found is #1 a chipped dog, #2 a dog with a collar and id, #3 a collar but no id, #4 no collar- animal control, in our area at least, knows that an owner that goes to the trouble of a chip and lots of id on it really wants their dog back.

Go hug that big dope and tell him to never ever do that again!!!

#43 ·
Thanks everyone for your support, I really appreciate it, I'm just glad he's home safe and sound. He got a bath this morning and is looking pretty spiffy! I can only imagine what he was up to last night. I know that I certainly didn't get any sleep and I doubt he did either. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.