German Shepherds Forum banner

Lost Female GSD

5K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  elisabeth_00117 
#1 ·
This evening I received a call from my vet that owns a female from my Ghost and Cira litter. My vet sent her out to Colorado to be bred. She left her there to be bred and now is pregnant and due to have her pups in the next 3 weeks. She had a friend that went to pick up Leka and bring her back to Illinois where my vet lives. On the way they made a stop and when they opened the van door out she bolted. She has been out loose now for a week and a half. She has been seen by my vet twice last week but is in panic mode and won't come to her. Kari has been in New Castle Colorado looking for her. She needs anyone in the area that can help. Here is a current picture of Leka and if anyone lives nearby New Castle Colorado please PM me and I will give you Kari's cel number. Leka has been Micro chiped

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Carnivore

See less See more
#30 ·
I must have missed this post as this is the first I am hearing of it!

Wow... what a relief that she was found.

I couldn't even imagine the feeling everyone went through... omg.. so happy this had a good ending.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.