German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOUND! Male German Shepherd

12K views 98 replies 31 participants last post by  Jax08 
#1 ·
Lost male German Shepherd Puppy. He was last seen in the area of Shook road and I-94 on the outskirts of Detroit last night on the 20th of March. He is 10 months old, and is a very dark colored boy that goes by the name Brix. Recently had surgery on his leg (Leg is partially shaved) and needs medical attention. He is not neutered and has no collar. Please help us find him. He is in unfamilar territory. Please call animal control if you spot him, and Please call this number 586-630-0315 or this number 269-561-8474 and give us the location where he was spotted. You can also email us at kelly@boeselagerkennels.com This is Very important that he is found. He is very much loved and missed. There will be a reward if he is found. I'm having trouble putting a picture of him on here, so PLEASE email me if you can put a picture or 2 on here, and/or if you would personally like to have a picture.

#14 ·
I hope you find him, I recall reading about Brix on the database, he is a lovely boy and has been thru alot

#24 ·
Sorry for not replying to any of this until now. I only have dialup, so I'm trying to keep my line clear just in case I get any news on his where abouts. Thank you all sooo much, and he can use all the prayers in the world right now. He has been missing since Saturday evening on the 20th of March and has not been found as of yet. It's almost been a week since he's been gone. I've had my heart ripped out of my chest, and Brix' best buddy Tye is not eating and goes to sleep by his crate every night since he's been gone. I've been a total wreck with all of this. Please give Brix and us all the prayers that you can so he can be found. Brix has been through WAY too much, and doesn't need to be going through this right now. God's speed my baby boy!!!!

#25 ·
This is just crushing me :( I hope you find him, I wish I lived closer to you, I would help you look for him. This is so heartbreaking, I hope that someone found him and is attempting to locate you. I am so sorry.

#27 · (Edited)
That would make a huge difference in area. I-94/Shook is about an hour, to an hour and a half drive from 15-Harper.

I have notified a number of my contacts w/rescues, and also the Humane Society locations -- there are 3. But if he is that far away, he might not be covered by those. I'll e-mail her to find out the exact location, as the new location is closer to me and I can check those shelters.

EDITING TO ADD -- I did another location search, initially I came up with I-94 & Shook Street, which is on the other side of the DT area.

15 & Harper (there is a Shook Rd near) is quite close to me, I will forward info to the shelters in our area -- Kelly, if you need me to go look at any of them, please let me know.

#28 · (Edited)
NOT OFFICIAL -- we may have him. Just talked to the ______ Shelter, they had one brought in fitting my description. They have called the owner -- they wouldn't give me any other information except that she was on the west side of the state.

I'll try to reach Kelly on her cell to see if she needs my help. Please don't stop looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.