German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOUND! Male German Shepherd

12K views 98 replies 31 participants last post by  Jax08 
#1 ·
Lost male German Shepherd Puppy. He was last seen in the area of Shook road and I-94 on the outskirts of Detroit last night on the 20th of March. He is 10 months old, and is a very dark colored boy that goes by the name Brix. Recently had surgery on his leg (Leg is partially shaved) and needs medical attention. He is not neutered and has no collar. Please help us find him. He is in unfamilar territory. Please call animal control if you spot him, and Please call this number 586-630-0315 or this number 269-561-8474 and give us the location where he was spotted. You can also email us at kelly@boeselagerkennels.com This is Very important that he is found. He is very much loved and missed. There will be a reward if he is found. I'm having trouble putting a picture of him on here, so PLEASE email me if you can put a picture or 2 on here, and/or if you would personally like to have a picture.

#97 ·
Since I was the one that complained, let me just say that I did notify the mods...two of them in fact....I don't complain when someone doesn't agree with me. I'll argue directly with them or walk away...but in this case it was slander with the intent to discredit me and threats being made in PM's. At the very least, it would have been nice to be notified as to why it wasn't considered against the rules. But I learned my lesson...I will never answer a PM again and I will never post a dog in the rescue section because being afraid for my family's well being from a nut job isn't worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.