German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOUND! Male German Shepherd

12K views 98 replies 31 participants last post by  Jax08 
#1 ·
Lost male German Shepherd Puppy. He was last seen in the area of Shook road and I-94 on the outskirts of Detroit last night on the 20th of March. He is 10 months old, and is a very dark colored boy that goes by the name Brix. Recently had surgery on his leg (Leg is partially shaved) and needs medical attention. He is not neutered and has no collar. Please help us find him. He is in unfamilar territory. Please call animal control if you spot him, and Please call this number 586-630-0315 or this number 269-561-8474 and give us the location where he was spotted. You can also email us at kelly@boeselagerkennels.com This is Very important that he is found. He is very much loved and missed. There will be a reward if he is found. I'm having trouble putting a picture of him on here, so PLEASE email me if you can put a picture or 2 on here, and/or if you would personally like to have a picture.

#31 ·
The lady I talked to said he fit my description, but was hesitant to offer more, wouldn't confirm the owners name, only where she was coming from.. Apparently, he is chipped and they will not release to anyone but the owner, she is bringing proof, license, etc.

I have tried to call kelly at both numbers, with no answer. If she contacts anyone and needs my help, let me know.

#34 ·
now I'll hmmmmmm......the lady asked me if I had a chip number. I said I didn't I was trying to help someone out, but that his leg had been shaved from a recent surgery, he didn't have a collar and wasn't neutered.

That's when she told me the owner had been called . . .I took it from that comment that he had a chip and they called the owner. My apologies if my assumption there was wrong. Maybe when I mentioned the shaved leg, that was a fact for them to confirm. Not sure -- anyway, praying that it is Brix and that it is Kelly on her way. The shelter was quite guarded and didn't offer anything until I gave the full description.

Keep the prayers until we know for sure . . .

#36 ·
Praying he is found very soon!!

#38 ·
Sue, thank you, sooooo much for spreading the word and helping. Fingers, paws crossed that it is Brix. If not at least another dog has been reunited with their owner.

#39 ·
I hope so too -- some of the pieces fit, especially the owner coming from the west side. It would have taken her 3, maybe 3 1/2 hours to get here. Turning around and going back home, the same so I doubt they would be home just yet. Hopefully Kelly can post tonight to confirm.

If it wasn't Brix, I'll start calling again tomorrow . . . .

#43 ·
Hello, everybody. Thank you for your support and prayers. They have been answered. He is safe and healthy. He is sleeping in my lap. Thank you again.......

#45 ·
Fred, great news, prayers answered!
Did he tell you where he has been the past few days??

#47 ·
Oh thank goodness! I can't imagine the joy you're feeling right now. So glad this sweetie is safe and sound tonight...

#51 ·
Very happy and relieved you have him back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.