German Shepherds Forum banner

Missing since 1/5 Denver New Berlin NY

8K views 64 replies 24 participants last post by  Kay13411 
#1 ·
I am getting desperate for help here. Denver has been missing since 1/5, Tuesday, at about 4:30pm. I live in a very wooded area and have search eveywhere. I have left flyers in every spot including mailboxes all around me. I have two animal communicators trying to locate him. I have sent faxes of the posted to every vet clinic and shelter in the area. I am hoping to get a group of people out this weekend to search. My biggest concern is we have another snow storm and freeze coming in. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. The is a reward for his return. I live in the central NY area. Small town called New Berlin. If I am forgetting to include info, I am sorry, but I have not been thinking very clearly.

[/img]

[/img]

See less See more
#52 ·
Still no word on Denver it has been a month now. I am hearing of other dogs missing in the area, and we are concerned that all have been stolen, and moved out of state. I will continue to look and call everyone I can to find my boy.

#55 ·
Denver is still missing, I am not giving up, it will be 6 weeks tomorrow, please everyone keep your eyes open and Denver in your thoughts and prayers.

#56 ·
6 weeks which probably seem like 6 years to you Kay - no, never give up, some dogs have been found many months after they were lost. (And some have found their own way home...) Best to you, I think Denver is very much in the thoughts of folks here, we just wish we could do more to help.

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge

#58 ·
Over two months now and Denver is still missing. Continue to check shelters and hanging new posters.

#61 ·
4 month today that Denver has been missing, still just as hard to believe.....

#64 ·
Even though I don't know you Kay, I remember Denver from this board... I can't imagine how hard this is and hope that you get Denver back. There are many that do end up back at home even after several months.

Sending prayers

Tanja

#65 ·
Still missing 8 months.... Not giving up hope. always checking the board hoping to see him in a shelter or something, anything.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.