German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio(Zanesville-White Cottage area)Blk German Shep

27K views 233 replies 19 participants last post by  WNGD 
#1 ·
My dog is my best friend and I miss her. Please if you have any information or have seen her, contact me. It would be greatly appreciated. She's about 2.5 years old, black with a white patch on her chest. Silverish colors throughout especially around her shoulder blades...also has silverish circles around her eyes. Ears stand straight up. Large Reward with any leading information. I really want my best friend back. I've tried findtoto.com, ads in the newspapers, fliers, knocked on doors...etc. No one has seen her since the morning of 2/27. I'm really hoping my neighbor didn't harm her and I still have hope in finding her. Hopefully she finds her way home safely soon! Thanks for any help!

See less See more
#102 ·
FOUND BLACK DOG (Lakewood)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-06, 10:07PM EDT
Reply to: comm-p2u2s-1409936204@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found 10/6 around 9:45pm. Friendly black dog, looks to be part shepherd or husky.

#105 ·
Black Dog Found (Fayetteville)

Date: 2009-10-12, 5:23PM EDT
Reply to: see below

Large black dog found near Town Park in Fayetteville on 10/11/09. Please call 4065600087 if you know where this dog belongs.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1418433353

#109 ·
Very,very doubtful,but..
Anyone missing a Med/Large Black dog? (Rt. 23 / London-Groveport)

Date: 2009-10-20, 11:55AM EDT
Reply to: comm-fmsuk-1429683286@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I was on my way towards South Bloomfield,
Down London-Groveport right next to Parsons.

I seen a Black long haired dog laying beside the road.
maybe the size of my lab, tail looked like it curled upward.

I couldn't stop but I know the dog wasn't moving.

If this is your puppy,
I am very sorry & hope you can get
him/her to put to rest.

#110 ·
FOUND dog!!! (Newark)

Date: 2009-10-25, 8:42PM EDT
Reply to: comm-7wm7n-1437555899@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Found large purebreed adult dog. Limping on it's right leg. Found around 8:30pm tonight (Sunday) running in the middle of Main St. in Newark. I will only let this dog go back it its rightful owner. Please either call or e-mail if you think this is your dog. You'll need to tell me it's gender, it's breed, and if he is neutered. I hope I don't have to take him to the pound.. it's a very sweet dog. 740-603-3490

#111 ·
found female dog (northwood)

Date: 2009-10-25, 2:33PM EDT
Reply to: joan.white@tns-global.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

please contact us via email or call at 419-754-0729

#112 ·
Found Dog (Morgantown, WV)

Date: 2009-10-25, 7:42PM EDT
Reply to: comm-y6myb-1437383434@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Found on side road off 119 South Oct 23. Medium-size (40-60 lbs) black dog. Looks like small German Shephard. Very friendly. No collar.

#113 ·
Sheperd mix Dog Running in good year Heights (akron)

Date: 2009-10-19, 12:34PM EDT
Reply to: comm-zncyy-1428160495@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I was just outside and saw a sweet young dog running down the street. Looks to be a sheperd mix, couldnt tell sex. The dog looked lost and was going house to house as if looking for its home. THis was on Malacca off of Frazier on the metro parks side off of Newton. Looks to be a sweet dog, if you have lost your dog, you might want to head over this way and see if this is yours. Too nice of a dog to be a stray. Hope they find the home because it is supposed to get really cold. No collar on. Hope this helps.

#114 ·
Dog Found at 670 and 5th ave (Columbus ohio 43201)

Date: 2009-10-24, 9:30PM EDT
Reply to: comm-vzznf-1436453254@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

My Fiance and I were traveling down 670 by 5th ave saw dog almost get hit. Picked up dog and brought home. If you know any details please include details of dog in email. Not posting for someone to adopt dog just posting for owner of dog. Dog found is a larger breed.

Thanks!!

#117 ·
Could they think she is pure?
Black Shepard (west carrollton)

Date: 2009-11-11, 9:25AM EST
Reply to: rockellita1@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

Female fixed black shepard w/ collar found near central in west carrollton. She is a pure breed dog call and discribe collar to claim (937)732-0906

#118 ·
Black Dog seen on highway (I-90 W. 140th entrance ramp)

Date: 2009-11-09, 9:27AM EST
Reply to: comm-qrdua-1457750721@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

There was a medium/large black dog (not sure of the breed, but there may have been a patch of white on the chest) in the W. 140th entrance ramp median around 8:15 this morning. He looked lost and possibly had a chain attached to the collar. I was unable to stop and help, but hopefully someone else was able to.

#120 ·
Found-Black and white mixed breed dog (Springfield/Clark County)

Date: 2009-11-14, 8:08PM EST
Reply to: comm-pxucs-1466451455@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Found a black and white female mixed breed dog on Eagle City Road near Clark's Farm Market. About 15-20 lbs. Nice dog. Obviously someone's pet. Email to identify or check at Northside Vet on bulletin board and give me a call.

#121 ·
Found black dog (toledo)

Date: 2009-11-16, 8:49AM EST
Reply to: comm-mt9bj-1468041228@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Found big black dog at Start High School. Call 419-787-3318

#122 ·
Anyone think there is even a chance in heck..... hard for me to tell much .She is in Elyria,Ohio,pretty far away.( about 2 1/2-3 hours from Columbus 43211) Would have had to be picked up by someone...I doubt it is the missing dog,just want someone else to say so,so I dont sit and wonder.
(440) 326-5995, or email tpena@loraincounty.us.
Elyria dog pound/kennal
301 Hadaway St.
Elyria, Ohio 44035
(440) 326-5995

Cage # 1
Female Shepherd Mix found on West 30th St in Lorain, Available for adoption on 11-24-09

#125 ·
Are you sure that is not her in the picture above? She looks so similar. If she has been lost this long, she would look quite thinner and her eyes would look different too.

#126 ·
This dog (the lost one) has caught my attention,and I always look when going through Ohio's lost and found.Something about the missing dog seems strange,wondering if the neighbor did something to her???? I will continue to keep an eye out,there are at least 3 GS missing here in Ohio right now. Those are just the ones I found today,and there are afew found too.Hopefully she will be found safe and returned home someday......until them I hope she is safe,warm and loved.Her and my Rocky (RIP,DOODLE FOREVER LOVED) CAME FROM THE SAME SHELTER.Opps sry for caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.