German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio(Zanesville-White Cottage area)Blk German Shep

27K views 233 replies 19 participants last post by  WNGD 
#1 ·
My dog is my best friend and I miss her. Please if you have any information or have seen her, contact me. It would be greatly appreciated. She's about 2.5 years old, black with a white patch on her chest. Silverish colors throughout especially around her shoulder blades...also has silverish circles around her eyes. Ears stand straight up. Large Reward with any leading information. I really want my best friend back. I've tried findtoto.com, ads in the newspapers, fliers, knocked on doors...etc. No one has seen her since the morning of 2/27. I'm really hoping my neighbor didn't harm her and I still have hope in finding her. Hopefully she finds her way home safely soon! Thanks for any help!

See less See more
#79 ·
Found Black Dog (Clarkston area)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-08-30, 12:24PM EDT
Reply to: comm-bgqec-1349907614@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found Black Dog

Clarkston area near Sashabaw and Maybee Road. Must be able to describe. 586-871-7733

#80 ·
This was posted this morning 9/1 on Sandusky,Oh Cl.Was the missing dog wearing any collar???
FOUND DEAD BLACK SHEPPARD MIX W COLLAR (MERRIMAN & 10 MILE)

Date: 2009-09-01, 9:19AM EDT
Reply to: comm-cppgm-1352895839@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

MY SISTER SAW THISMDOG 9/1 IN AM ON WAY TO WORK OFF TO SIDE OF ROAD. SORRY IF IT;'S YOURS.

#82 ·
China,did she have on any type of collar that you know of?I look for any posting with info about a black dog,Gs etc.It is like she has vanished into thin air.Dont give up though, miricles do happen.

#83 ·
This was just posted afew minutes ago:
GERMAN SHEPARD MIX FOUND - EASTON (EASTON)

Date: 2009-09-01, 1:14PM EDT
Reply to: comm-5gvz4-1353335698@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Shepard found at easton. Please send info if you believe it to be yours.

#86 ·
Just found this posting. Maybe she was picked up by animal control and then adopted out. Worth checking out:

german shepherd female (Fredericktown)

Date: 2009-08-06, 11:17AM EDT
Reply to: greendayrox34@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

I rescued this dog from the pound she was going to be put down. So i paid 100 bucks for her to live. She is utd on all her shots she is fixed and she is house broken. She is only 1 year if that and you can tell someone has beat this dog she is afraid of men but she is not aggressive she just stays away from them. I think in time she will warm up to everything and everyone. I am not sure i would trust her around toddlers as she is jumpy like i said she isnt an aggressive dog. she is just afraid. She loves cats idk why but she does She would be good in a home with older dogs as she isnt very playful right now and i would like for her not to be caged or crated even at night she is a good dog there is no reason for that. she is an inside dog only. I would love to keep her but we live in an apartment an arent allowed to have her. I call her luna and she responds to that she knows how to sit and give paw. She really just needs someone that has a teenage kid who really wants a dog who will be willing to work with her. I am only asking 100 dollars even though a have spent over 200 she will come with her cute dog bowls that are pink and her tags and shot records and collar and leash and what little toys she has also 2 big bags of dog food. you can call or txt me at 740-507-8144 my name is jessica or you can email me If you are the right home and i think she will love it with you. I may reduce the asking price to 75 bucks i just want her to get a family that will love her and work with her. i will txt pictures for those who want them

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1308850643

#87 ·
Found German Sheppard (Easton area)

Date: 2009-08-31, 10:42PM EDT
Reply to: comm-myyjs-1352564232@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

A german sheppard was found in the Easton area today. If you think it is yours please send Color/type if collar, name, picture, and where you lost the dog. We will get back to you asap. We will take good care of the dog until the owner is found.

Thanks

PostingID: 1352564232

#88 ·
FOUND - Black & White Female Dog (Canal Winchester, OH)

Date: 2009-08-26, 2:11PM EDT
Reply to: comm-zkqzr-1343479516@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

We found a Female Dog last night in the Canal Highlands subdivision. She is black & white, about 35-50 lbs. She is very sweet. She may have just had a bath recently. Please call me if you believe this is your lost dog. To make sure that this is your pet, please tell me what she was wearing when we found her.

Serious calls only,
614-560-0107
614-209-6241

PostingID: 1343479516

#89 ·
Found Female Dog (Clintonville)

Date: 2009-08-20, 9:41AM EDT
Reply to: comm-jfxjm-1332760028@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I found a medium sized, black female dog near morse rd., between High St. and Indianola. I contacted the owner on her Microchip, but haven't had a response to any messages. I wanted to check to see if maybe she had been given to someone else that is currently missing her. She was also wearing a collar, but had no tags on it at all. If this could be your dog, please email a description to me, as she is easy to describe. I would love for this girl to be given back to her family!

PostingID: 1332760028

#90 ·
I know this one maybe a long shot but it was wearing a red collar

Found Dog Tag #1416

Date: 2009-08-13, 6:20PM EDT
Reply to: comm-6pny8-1321872806@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Found a dog with black and white body, brown in the face. Showed up in my driveway today and tried calling number on tags but no answer. Wearing red collar with purple tag-number 1416. I can be reached at 591-5546.

PostingID: 1321872806

#94 ·
cincinnati craigslist
found dog (walnut hills)

Date: 2009-09-02, 2:38PM EDT
Reply to: comm-vqhqy-1355108791@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

young mix breed, possibly husky and shepherd mix. super cute and nice, little skiddish of men but not at all aggressive. Hope to find his owner... was wearing a gold collar but no tags. male.

#95 ·
I feel your pain. We have been looking for our 2 missing GSDs for almost 3 years now...but the good news is, We haven't given up. We are still getting tips and rumors that we continue to follow to this day. Although this has been a heart wrenching experience, we have been deeply touched by the amazing people we've met who are so willing to reach out and offer their help and support. We recently followed up on a sighting of a very sick, stray shepherd matching the description of out all black male in the next town over from where we live. It took about a week and many dedicated people in the community to call and follow up on each sighting. When we finally caught him, a neighbor caught him in his garage, he was in worse shape than he appeared. After about 2 weeks at the vet (he had a laundry list of problems) we confirmed that he was not our dog. But if we hadn't been looking, this poor dog who was truly at the end of his rope, would have never been pursued and has since found a loving home for life. I know everything happens for a reason and whoever we can help along this journey (furry friends included) it makes it that much easier to keep going.

Our prayers are with you. Don't ever give up....you never know.

#96 ·
Thanks All! I'm going to get to calling & emailing on these ones, it's much appreciated!

"I know everything happens for a reason and whoever we can help along this journey (furry friends included) it makes it that much easier to keep going."---

And I agree!!!!

#98 ·
Might be mistaking it for a lab mix.(?) Never know.

found black dog (massillon/navarre)

Date: 2009-08-22, 9:56PM EDT
Reply to: comm-vjwn4-1337361439@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

On Saturday 8/22, about 7:30pm, we found a black dog wandering along 21 highway. It was south of Massillon, at the corner of Warmington Rd, between Menards and the Nickles thrift shop. She's a black female, some sort of lab mix, with some grey in her face. Very docile and sweet. Has a collar on and a rabies tag. She's spayed and appears to be housebroken.

If you lost a dog like this, please call 330-324-5203.

On monday morning, we're going to try to locate her owner by calling the vet on her rabies tag

#100 ·
Found German Shepard (Troy OH)

Date: 2009-09-17, 10:13PM EDT
Reply to: myboys2422@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

FOUND FEMALE GERMAN SHEPARD IN DOWNTOWN TROY AREA ON SEPTEMBER 17TH IF SHE IS YOURS PLEASE CALL 937-335-4247. SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND LOVES TO PLAY...GOOD WITH KIDS AND OTHER DOGS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.