German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio(Zanesville-White Cottage area)Blk German Shep

27K views 233 replies 19 participants last post by  WNGD 
#1 ·
My dog is my best friend and I miss her. Please if you have any information or have seen her, contact me. It would be greatly appreciated. She's about 2.5 years old, black with a white patch on her chest. Silverish colors throughout especially around her shoulder blades...also has silverish circles around her eyes. Ears stand straight up. Large Reward with any leading information. I really want my best friend back. I've tried findtoto.com, ads in the newspapers, fliers, knocked on doors...etc. No one has seen her since the morning of 2/27. I'm really hoping my neighbor didn't harm her and I still have hope in finding her. Hopefully she finds her way home safely soon! Thanks for any help!

See less See more
#29 ·
Don't give up, China!
Sean went and IDed a GSD at a Shelter and it wasn't Vinnie before.
We did have a call yesterday. As long as they're out there, the calls will come. I hate the "dead air" when no one calls for a week or so. We just keep spreading the word and handing out flyers.

I'm always thinking about ya's.

#30 ·
Awe thanks! Thinking about you as well.

Someone actually posted about getting ahold of me cause she saw a flier in Columbus about a missing Blk GS. People are so great, I contacted her and got the # unfortunately it wasn't my CC, but they did find the owner which was great.

I did go visit Casen last night, filled out an app, but didn't put him on hold. I'm just really unsure, he acted a lot like CC when I first met her, it was kinda crazy...but still pondering the idea.

Also still searching for my girl too until I find out where/what happened

#32 ·
Does anyone even think there is a chance this dog looks like CC???????I know it a VERY LONG SHOT ,BUT IT NEVER HURTS TO AT LEAST TRY.
Lorain County Dog Kennel Call 440-326-5995 for information about any of the dogs

LOST DOG

DOG AT SHELTER-YOUNG FEMALE

#34 ·
Looks like Casen is back at the Franklin County Shelter, I'm wondering what happened... :*(

Anyways, I had a dream the other morning that my brother found CC in Mt. Vernon and had brought her home and when I got there I was reunited with her! I posted my dream as my status on Facebook and a friend of mine commented this...

"Don't give up! My friends dog came back a few weeks ago after being gone for almost 4 months. He had a new collar. Seems some people down the street thought that they would claim Singe' for their own. He finally busted out and came back!"

I haven't given up hope and stories like these keep my spirits up and my heart believing!!!

#35 ·
Well Casen has been adopted again, hopefully he has a forever home this go round.

I'm still missing CC and haven't had any leads as of late whatsoever...but still have hope. I'm hoping someone has her and she'll break free from them and come back to her real home...

Wanted to share a pic of the new pup Abbott I adopted at the local shelter, he's been really great...I hope someday he gets to meet CC. Cause Faith is 13 and she's just not into playing the puppy play sort of speak...

He loves her though as if you can't tell by this pic...he's always sitting on her, curling up beside her and what not...

#38 ·
I still keep an eye out for your girl.........saw this today,and did not know if you had saw it.Hopefully it is not her.
Deceased Black shepard -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-7qtmn-1216465640@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-11, 12:42PM EDT

Spotted deceased Black Shepard under bridge just before 8 mile exit on 94. Eastside..
Very sorry for the loss..
http://sandusky.craigslist.org/search/laf?query=+

#40 ·
Would some consider her a mix???You just never know,if a post could be her.Just trying to help out,would be lost if one of my 3 were missing.
FOUND SHEPARD MIXED FEMALE (INTERSECTION OF RT 41 &235)

Date: 2009-06-16, 5:35AM EDT

WE HAVE FOUND A FEMALE SHEPARD MIXED DOG IN THE INTERSECTION OF RT 41 & 235 LAST THURSDAY MORNING, IF YOU HAVE LOST THIS DOG PLEASE CONTACT US AT 937-620-9548. SHE IS A VERY SWEET DOG AND I WOULD LOVE TO GET HER BACK TO HER OWNER.
THANKS
http://dayton.craigslist.org/laf/1223880159.html

Another post alittle older dated though:
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pet/1200740235.html
***FOUND DOG SHEPARD MIX NEAR CHESTNUT BLVD.!! (CUYAHOGA FALLS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:comm-ujsxd-1200740235@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-01, 9:58PM EDT

FOUND SHEPARD MIX NEAR CHESTNUT BLVD AROUND NINE TONIGHT. IF YOUR MISSING IT PLEASE CALL WITH DETAILS AND WE WILL RELEASE... GREAT DOG I AM SURE SOMEONE IS MISSING THIS BEAUTIFUL DOG. PLEASE CALL (330)958-2762

#43 ·
Youngstown,Ohio---posted 6-2009
found shepherd female

Reply to: comm-ftydz-1231311408@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-20, 2:41PM EDT

Hi, if anyone knows the history of a small skinny female shepherd, please get in touch with me. Were you just unable to keep her? Does she have a condition that made her this way? Help me piece together this puzzle. All info is confidential. She is safe and in great care but i need to know her past to help her. You can even post back on here, that way everything remains confidential. i will check this board several times a day.

#45 ·
Some newer ones:
Found -- Female Shepherd (W. 65th and Detroit, Cleveland, OH)

-Reply to: comm-kvu4a-1242111964@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-27, 1:09PM EDT

1-
On Friday, June 26 we found a female shepherd. She does not look abandoned, but lost. She is doing well at our home with our dog. E-mail or call (216) 854-0618 with description.

2-
FOUND: Dog - Shepherd (?) Mix (Batavia)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply to: comm-q4egb-1241095001@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-26, 3:05PM EDT

Found this shepherd mix running on Old St Rt 32 between Brunk and Pleasant Acres subdivision. Please email me, if you think this dog may be yours. Must provide accurate identification.

#47 ·
Hi China,just wanted to say my thoughts are with you.I would be so lost if it were me searching for one of my pack.I do not mean to be a pest,bother you with false ads etc.Your dogs' picture is always in my mind when I see an ad for a shepherd found.Everyday I look at the listed(internet) dogs all over Ohio shelters,and I always look for her.I do a search of Ohio,Pa,Ky etc. Craigs list.One never knows if an ad is the dog your/anyone is looking for,people label breeds differently.I would only hope if it were one of mine,someone would keep an eye out too.I promise you,I will always keep an eye out for her,never even knowing her she has stuck in my mind.God willing maybe oneday she will come home.Hopefully God is keeping her safe,warm,loved,and fed for now.
I KNOW THIS IS NOT HER,BECAUSE HER NAME IS CC,BUT THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE ,CHINA MEET CHINA,LOL
An older black female dog was found wandering on route 11 interstate by Mahoning Ave exit in Austintown. Luckely she was not injured.
She is wearing a red collar with Trumbull County tags. Unfortunately the address registered to the tag was no longer current. the last known
address was powers ave in Girard.
Please help China find her owner. She misses her "mommy" very much!

#48 ·
REALLY::: IS NO ONE LOOKING FOR THIS DOG (Miamisburg)

Reply to: tnb0531@woh.rr.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-21, 7:50PM EDT

We have found a wonderful female dog who is missing her family. Please contact me if you have lost your dog in the Miamisburg area. We found her last Wednesday.You must be able to describe her to me. She is a wonderful little girl who I just want to find her home.

#49 ·
REALLY::: IS NO ONE LOOKING FOR THIS DOG (Miamisburg)

Reply to: tnb0531@woh.rr.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-21, 7:50PM EDT

We have found a wonderful female dog who is missing her family. Please contact me if you have lost your dog in the Miamisburg area. We found her last Wednesday.You must be able to describe her to me. She is a wonderful little girl who I just want to find her home.

#51 ·
No! I appreciate all of your help it means SO much. Funny thing is, when I got CC her name was China...I tried to call her that for awhile, but it was very hard to do, so her name became CC and it's an abbreviation for many things

Both of the people I sent a pic to, said that wasn't the dog they found, but you never never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.