German Shepherds Forum banner

Meet Princess

483 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  RZZNSTR 
#1 ·
Well I had a very hard time dealing with the loss of Maggie, but finally this Saturday I got a new puppy! Her name is Princess and she is a 6 week old, black and cream color, CKC, GSD pup. She is pretty small and slightly underweight (Because she had roundworms when I got her.) She weighs only 6.5 lbs. She had a lot of roundworms, so she did not have much of an appetite due to stomach pain. I gave her wormer and fed her only a little bit of canned pumpkin and crushed ice yesterday and last night, well lets just say that there are probably no more worms. I will give her more wormer in a few months.

Anyways, here is how I got her: So about seven months ago my nephew got a shepherd pup, he came over to my house. (Maggie loved Blue, aka shepherd pup) So when my sister heard about Maggie she contacted Blue's breeder and told her about me. The breeder went down on the pups price so that I could afford her (But she did not give her wormer or last shot. Oh well...We got the 5 way shot from TSC and the wormer from the animal hospital that I volunteer for.)

She is very sweet, rides surprisingly well, and even let us know on the way back from picking her up when she had to use the bathroom (By whining). She is very quiet and very very "Regal" Thus the name Princess. I have barely had her for three days and she already follows me everywhere. I am planning on using her for sporting (Maybe shutzhund, I will get an evaluation when she is old enough.) I do not plan on breeding her due to her registration and I'm not really crazy about breeding anyways. I will add pics later today.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.