German Shepherds Forum banner

Hello from Oregon!

532 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  scarfish 
#1 ·
My dog is a black GSD, he is currently 110 lbs, he has lost 20 lbs since last year and I am SO PROUD of him! He is 6 years old, very laid back and LOVES car rides and outdoor adventures.

I got married and moved in November, we both miss my Great Pyrenees who had to stay with my parents due to rental issues :( but hopefully our living situation changed to permit her to be with us again!

#2 ·
:welcome: congrats on the weigh loss for your black gsd - that is tough to do when he loves to eat :) Hope you find a suitable rental and have your Great Pyrenees able to live with you again.

#6 ·
Hey guys, I am unable to update my avatar as well as other features on this forum.

This is the message I get:
Dracovich, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I think that it is the activation issue, but I made this account a few days ago. Any idea how long this takes?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.