German Shepherds Forum banner

Hello Everyone!

442 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  sarcroth 
#1 ·
Hi all! I stumbled across this forum when I was researching a food brand, actually. Considering my intense love of German Shepherds I'm surprised I've never found it before!

You can call me sarcroth and I am from New Mexico. My husband and I live in the middle of the wilderness with our two German Shepherds, a German Shepherd x Husky mix, an American Staffordshire Terrier, 8 cats, 2 ferrets, and a plethora of wildlife that visits us daily. :grin2:

I grew up with German Shepherds. My grandparents on my mom's side bred them way~ before I was born, and then after my brother and I were born our parents got our first family dog from a local breeder. I haven't been without one since, both rescued and from breeders. In addition to having them myself, I've worked with (literally) hundreds of them over the years as a dog trainer. I switched from doing standard dog training and I am now the K9 Unit Captain for one of our local Search & Rescue K9 Units of which two of my dogs are members, as well as advising another SAR K9 team on training practices.

I enjoy making new friends and I really look forward to talking to fellow GSD lovers and I hope to learn some new things here, too. :smile2:

#7 ·
Thank you for the welcomes, everyone! Here are a few pictures of my group. My youngest GSD has her own Instagram page so I have many, many more but here are a few. :)

This is Dante, my older male GSD and Kenai when she was just babe:

Here's Kenai at 4 months and at 7 months (with the same pumpkin, too!):

And here's the group of dogs with Luna, Pebbles, Kenai, and Dante:

And finally a picture of our newest kitty that we adopted in December, Cricket. This was her response after I caught her trying to eat the cake...

Reactions: CindyMDBecker
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.