German Shepherds Forum banner

New Member / First Time Owner

734 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Matt_GSD 
#1 ·
Hello everyone my name is Matt and as the title says my wife and I are new members here and a first time GSD owners. I have been stalking the forums for the past couple of months but just go around to making a post. I picked up my first GSD (Gypsy) 08-08-16 and boy has it been and adventure the past couple of months. Gypsy is now 18 weeks old and other than a few minor behavioral issues she is a great pup. I appreciate everyone advice all over the forums and I look forward to chatting with many of you about several topics in the future.

Matt

#6 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Deb/RZZNSTR- As soon as I have enough post I will post some pics (don't like to spam boards just to be able to post pics) I have plenty of her over the past two months.

Kane- I have had dogs my whole life. Gypsy currently has a brother (Maltese mix we rescued 9 years ago) and sister (miniature dachshund my wife got me about 6 years ago) both of which are still adjusting to a new puppy in the house. My wife also wants to get a male at some point in the near future.

Jessica- Good luck with your new pup they are a blast but require loads of attention and love for sure (well Gypsy hates to be loved on which is rather hilarious).

#7 ·
Welcome, Matt!

Newlie is also my first GSD. I will have had him four years in December and as you say, what a ride it has been!

Through it all, I have found this forum to be invaluable as I hope you will, too.

Can't wait to see pictures of your girl and her siblings!

#9 ·
Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see pics!!

#10 ·
All right I think I can finally post some pics so I will post a few in here but I am going to make a page in the picture section that I will try to post pictures regularly in.

Here are our 3 pups Gypsy, Pepper & Oscar!

Here is the little mess herself. These two pics were taken while she was at her 2 week board and train program the first was during her play time (she loves to take good pictures) the second was during her training she feel asleep while in the climb command.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.