German Shepherds Forum banner

Hello all, Rogue and I are new here.

917 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Mareesey 
#1 ·
I am new to the forums and have a relatively "new" GSD puppy. Within the past year my family and I lost our 9 year old and two 12 year old GSD's. Then two months ago I found a gorgeous 4 month old puppy on Craigslist whose owner could no longer keep her. This is Rogue.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Thank-you, our other female was beautiful but I like the black on her face, I hope it sticks around as she gets older.

Hello and welcome to you and Rogue. She is a beauty! I am so sorry to hear of so much loss with 3 dogs gone in one year. I hope that Rogue will be a great dog for you!

I have a new pup, now 3 1/2 months old.

Lorraine and Cairo
Congrats on your new pup! I probably should have waited longer to get another dog I got her because of grief. I don't regret it though, she's a one-of-a-kind. Only 1 of the 3 dogs was truly mine but my parents and brother live so close we all raised them and loved them dearly. This was my boy Nitro several years ago.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.