German Shepherds Forum banner

Greetings German Shepherd owners!

442 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  RZZNSTR 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am not a GSD owner, but I currently have a Great Dane named Del. She is hilarious and very intelligent, and obviously quite different to a GSD!

I am also a psychology student and I am currently doing my thesis which examines how people respond to undesirable dog behaviour. I intend to post an invitation here for anyone who is interested to participate.

regards,
Lorraine

#3 ·
Hi everyone,

I am not a GSD owner, but I currently have a Great Dane named Del. She is hilarious and very intelligent, and obviously quite different to a GSD!

I am also a psychology student and I am currently doing my thesis which examines how people respond to undesirable dog behaviour. I intend to post an invitation here for anyone who is interested to participate.

regards,
Lorraine

Hi! I had a Dane as well, miss her still. They are fantastic dogs, definitely amusing and smart enough to get out of trouble.

Biggest difference I noted is that my Dane would say, going for a walk in the rain? you have fun with that. I will be here on the couch waiting for you, but change the channel before you leave ok?
GSD's say, rain? Goody. Then we can splash in the puddles and see how much mud we can get on the floor. Oh and when we are almost dry we will need to go back out and get wet again ok?

#4 ·
I also love Great Danes, they seem like very sweet and majestic dogs, at least the ones I've known. When it was time for us to get a new dog, GD made the top 3 list, but the size was too much for our lifestyle. And yet I ended up with an oversized GSD female at 88lbs. Welcome!

#6 ·
Welcome!
Are the people responding to undesirable dog behaviour the dogs' owners, family members, neighbours, onlookers, or other? Another variable would be the size and breed of the dog exhibiting the behaviour.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.