German Shepherds Forum banner

Hi!

589 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  TiaHakunaMatata 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
My name is Tia, and I'm heavily looking into getting a GSD puppy by Jan 2017. I've been doing a lot of research and stumble upon this wealth of information on this forum. I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm sure I will be browsing and posting when I get my puppy in Jan!
Thanks!

#5 ·
Hi, Tia!

May I suggest that you post with all your questions before you get a puppy? Maybe somebody on here can help you find a good breeder!

Your new next best friend is worth looking for a breeder that cares about the health and temperament of its pups. The initial purchase price can more than offset that of a puppy with health problems down the road.

Insofar as temperament, nothing is more important than to have a dog that is well matched to meeting your wants and needs.

Good luck in your endeavors and hope to see you posting more!

#7 ·
I live in Indiana and it seems most of the breeders GSD breeders are in Chicago area. At the moment I don't have any specific questions. This will be my first dog, so I'm soaking in all the information I can get at the moment. I think when it comes closer to time to actually getting the dog (I've named him Thomas already lol) I will have more questions!
Thanks everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.