German Shepherds Forum banner

Hey

429 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Billiethekid 
#1 ·
So I've got a German Shepherd mix. I hope since my lil guy Scout isn't pure we can get more info for him here. He is 6 months old the first of July and is roughly 24 inches tall and 65lbs of 3yr old mentality puppy. His Dad was German/Australian Shepherd mix and the mom is a Siberian husky. One of his sisters looks way more German Shepherd body shape than he does but with Huskie coloring is only 43lbs. He is pure black and has not quite a fluffy husky coat but a really thick coat. All he wants to do all day is play fetch or just run through the woods. I am here just to learn more about training and things to help he just be a complete model citizen. I have read a few posts on here about people misjudging what a german shepherd should look like and since I know he isn't pure I laugh every time someone asks me if he is pure black german shepherd. the first 2 are from the past couple weeks and the final one is from mid Feb.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.