German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Introductions & Welcome Mat (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/introductions-welcome-mat/)
-   -   New parents from South Dakota! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/introductions-welcome-mat/456514-new-parents-south-dakota.html)

GSD KOBE 06-03-2014 01:23 AM

New parents from South Dakota!

1 Attachment(s)
Well to introduce myself my name is Sadmir (from Bosnia) my girlfriend cydni and I have decided to get our first puppy. We went this past weekend to pick our puppy out and it was the hardest decision we have ever made ha. How do you choose one out of all that cuteness. He unfortunately won't be with us until the 26th if June as he is currently 3 weeks old. We are very excited to be first time puppy parents and look forward to all the wonderful memories we will make with our new addition. This is the only picture we currently have but we will be going out there in a couple weeks again and hopefully I'll get some more pictures taken. Looking forward to going through this entire forum and learning about our great breed. Please meet Kobe :) Attachment 213802

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Alice13 06-03-2014 01:54 AM

How cute...Really amazing how those little puppies grow so huge in just a year

Shade 06-03-2014 08:58 AM

:welcome: Can't wait to see more photos :) I love the name

K9POPPY 06-03-2014 10:21 AM

Welcome!!!What a cute pup, enjoy!!!!! Bob

GSD KOBE 06-03-2014 07:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the kind words! Here's a picture my girlfriend took of Kobe and I. Kinda hard to see him he was to busy nibbling on my forearm ha Attachment 213986

The Packman 06-04-2014 01:39 AM

Welcome aboard !

Freestep 06-04-2014 11:55 AM

What part of SoDak are you in? My husband's family has a cabin near Spearfish, we love it out there.

GSD KOBE 06-04-2014 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freestep (Post 5599898)
What part of SoDak are you in? My husband's family has a cabin near Spearfish, we love it out there.

We are from Sioux Falls, SD. My girlfriend actually goes to Black Hills State in Spearfish. It's a really nice little town. I couldn't live there but it sure is pretty!

Freestep 06-04-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSD KOBE (Post 5600154)
We are from Sioux Falls, SD. My girlfriend actually goes to Black Hills State in Spearfish. It's a really nice little town. I couldn't live there but it sure is pretty!

My husband went to school there too.

I don't think I'd want to spend a winter in the Black Hills. Or anywhere in the Dakotas, for that matter. :)

GSD KOBE 06-05-2014 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freestep (Post 5602506)
My husband went to school there too.

I don't think I'd want to spend a winter in the Black Hills. Or anywhere in the Dakotas, for that matter. :)

Yes the winters here are brutal! Especially this past winter was horrid. We had plenty of days at -30 ha.