German Shepherds Forum banner

Hi from oregon

809 views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Kaimeju 
#1 ·
Hi new here and a new owner of a pup I busy reading about all the good stuff I get to look forward too ha

#8 ·
Scroll down past where you hit "Submit Reply" and in smaller print you'll see Manage Attachments. It's in a box. From there click browse to pick your picture off your computer then click upload and wait for it to be done. Then you can either preview the reply to make sure it worked or just submit reply and rely on faith of technology.

#11 ·
Oh my!!!!! My heart just smiled lol. Yes it worked and what a precious pup!!!!!!!!!! I'm all puppy happy right now since Gunther is in his butthead stage and I love reminiscing on his tiny puppy days lol.

#14 ·
Yes he is. He is 9 months old and recently has decided he does not need to listen to me in order to get approval because he knows I love him no matter what. His butthead stage has been more day to day. Some days he refuses to listen to what I say, other days he uproots things, other days he pulls my sleeve to where I literally fall off the couch. But on the in between days he's my happy pup. I've finally got the numbers of 3 trainers that will help me out for free (co-workers of my husband) and I plan on moving in quick! Gunther's main training months were spent having over 4 feet of snow outside so we are set back some. But the butthead stage is manageable. This is my first as a grown up so I don't have the expertise some here have but if I can get through it, anyone can!

#15 · (Edited)
Here's a better picture.

Not to post a picture in your thread to override you, just sharing with you. Sorry for the faux pau.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.