German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Introductions & Welcome Mat (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/introductions-welcome-mat/)
-   -   Meet ANZAC 8 week old from New Zealand (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/introductions-welcome-mat/428554-meet-anzac-8-week-old-new-zealand.html)

AnzacFromNZ 03-23-2014 11:37 PM

Meet ANZAC 8 week old from New Zealand

1 Attachment(s)
Afternoon (Where I am anyway :)) Forum members.

My wife and I have just adopted an eight week old male GSD. This is our first pup and have only had him a few days.
We have just started crate training and thought what better place for advice than a forum. I've spent a few hours reading through crating posts and thought id better introduce our Anzac.
Crating going well so far, a few minor accidents in the house but getting on top of that quickly. The first two nights were a little sleepless but it is all worth it in the long run.

We are here for advice and knowledge and maybe even meet any other GSD owners from NZ or any one that's part of the community.

Attached is our boy Anzac with his father Furia before we picked him up.

Cheers

Charlie W 03-24-2014 01:40 AM

Hi, cute pup and great name.. We're in Gisborne, two dogs, one GSD and a second GSD coming in June hopefully! Where did you get Anzac from?

AnzacFromNZ 03-24-2014 01:51 AM

Hi Charlie, thanks for the post. I wondered if there would be any kiwis on here. We bought him from a local breeder. We were a little wary as this is our first pup so decided to go with a breeder. Hooked on GSDs now after my brother law got his female nearly a year ago now.

KiwiWolf 03-24-2014 03:00 AM

Hello from Auckland! Welcome :)

Kyanitic Chaos

Harry and Lola 03-24-2014 04:50 AM

What a gorgeous little pup - lucky boy growing up in NZ (beautiful part of he world)

Charlie W 03-24-2014 05:34 AM

I've had a few different breeds too, but I'm hooked on GSD's too now.. Our girl is wonderful, calm, sensible, loving, watchful and whip-smart..Your pup is a cute one, and you've come to the right place for advice, lots of great stuff on this forum..

AnzacFromNZ 03-24-2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwiWolf (Post 5257122)
Hello from Auckland! Welcome :)

Kyanitic Chaos

Thanks for the welcome :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry and Lola (Post 5257282)
What a gorgeous little pup - lucky boy growing up in NZ (beautiful part of he world)

Yupp we think so to. As soon as he's all vacc'd up we'll be out and about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie W (Post 5257306)
I've had a few different breeds too, but I'm hooked on GSD's too now.. Our girl is wonderful, calm, sensible, loving, watchful and whip-smart..Your pup is a cute one, and you've come to the right place for advice, lots of great stuff on this forum..

Thanks mate. will enjoy the reading. Cheers

TAR HEEL MOM 03-24-2014 09:00 PM

OH. MY. GOSH!

That is one of those pictures where you click on it and then just bust out in a smile. I could just eat that little baby. What a beauty...

AnzacFromNZ 03-25-2014 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAR HEEL MOM (Post 5261274)
OH. MY. GOSH!

That is one of those pictures where you click on it and then just bust out in a smile. I could just eat that little baby. What a beauty...

Thanks for that, i'm sure if Anzac could he would say Thanks too. Will be sure to post pics as he gets bigger.

Stosh 03-25-2014 09:03 PM

What an adorable pup!! Welcome from Texas, USA