German Shepherds Forum banner

Hello from Texas!

526 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Kayos and Havoc 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, my name's Shelby and I figured I should go ahead and introduce myself since I've been sort of lurking around here for a while. I joined after I had to put down my last shepherd and ended up getting another shepherd even though I was intent for the longest time that my next was going to be a Rottie. His name is Kaiju and he's my second shepherd and first shepherd puppy. And he's growing fast. I've had him since he was 8 weeks and just barely five pounds and now he is 8 months and 58 pounds. Which apparently is on the small side from what I've been told, but I love the bugger anyway! :)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
WOW. That's a significant amount of puppy! Yeah, I wasn't really sure what to expect from mine because he had enormous parents, both 130+ pounds and still lean, but he was the runt of the litter, maybe half the size of his siblings. I've had some that stayed small like him and I've had others that just exploded in size. Though I'm not against a smaller shepherd. I imagine it'll make it easier to run the agility tunnels. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.