German Shepherds Forum banner

Hello from Bib Sky Country

613 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Kayos and Havoc 
#1 ·
Came across this forum yesterday while searching for GSD information. I am looking to bring home a new GSD pup. I really want a working breed, I would like to compete in some sort of activity. Anyways I just wanted to stop in and say HI!

#2 ·
Welcome to you!

I take it you are up in Montana or thereabouts?

Some good breeders in Idaho. When you are ready to start looking post down in Choosing a puppy and we can help you find a good breeder to meet your needs. In the meantime there are lots of threads on how to find a good breeder.

#3 ·
"I think" I have found a couple good breeders here in Montana that breed german lines. My biggest confusion is that all the shepherds I have had or have, have had a more or less "straight" backs the ones I have looked at have a slightly sloped back and a different gait that seems odd to me and I'm not sure they have the same maneuverability as what I'm used to!

#8 ·
If I were buying the pup I would probably lean toward Omega. It looks like they nicer dogs and are at least doing work with them.

Both breeders say the dogs are free of Hip dysplasia but I don't see the evidence. I don't even see a lot of pedigrees.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.