German Shepherds Forum banner

getting new puppy in a week !

821 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  nxzemagrl 
#1 ·
Hello to all ! very excited first time owner of a little male puppy! we should get him next saturday he will be 9 weeks ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
just realized I didn't give much infos lol. I am a newbie ! we are a family of 4 from Canada but living in Russia for the moment. have been trying to convince my husband for a dog for a year ! then we saw a white sheppherd and he was in love ;) we found a breeder and choose parents since she was having a litter in feb or june. we didn't know about male or female but finally this big boy caught our eyes. A middle puppy not dominant but not submissive a little shy at first but then very playful. all is ready we got the kennel, the kong toys, the elevated feeder and very good quality food only missing is our puppy coming home next week ! his name is tchaikovsky ghost. I hope we will have lots of years of fun ( and work lol ) my breeder suggested he would do show what do you think about that ?

#9 ·
:welcome: What a cutie! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.