German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Introductions & Welcome Mat (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/introductions-welcome-mat/)
-   -   new member: hello :) (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/introductions-welcome-mat/396649-new-member-hello.html)

Lady_Duzell 01-15-2014 06:49 PM

new member: hello :)

Hello I am new to this forum and thought I should introduce me and my beautiful girl Cleopatra.

Cleopatra is a German shepherd/ Rottweiler mix and have owned her since she was a puppy. My mom owned the mother (Shelby - the shepherd) and father (conan - Rottweiler).
let see she is 14 years old and had DM and chronic pancreatitis.

I found this forum looking for things I can do to help her. I was googling stuff about chronic pancreatitis and the forum popped up. anyways hello ^_^ I look forward to chatting it up!!

SuperG 01-15-2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady_Duzell (Post 4840313)
Hello I am new to this forum and thought I should introduce me and my beautiful girl Cleopatra.

Cleopatra is a German shepherd/ Rottweiler mix and have owned her since she was a puppy. My mom owned the mother (Shelby - the shepherd) and father (conan - Rottweiler).

I found this forum looking for things I can do to help her. I was googling stuff about chronic pancreatitis and the forum popped up. anyways hello ^_^ I look forward to chatting it up!!

Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined !

Many of us love pics, so if you get a chance, post a few of Cleo....didn't check your profile yet, so maybe they are there ???

I had a shepherd with EPI but do not know if that is the same as chronic pancreatitis. Hopefully, you are able to keep Cleo's condition in check so she can thrive.

SuperG

Loneforce 01-15-2014 07:04 PM

:welcome:

Mishka&Milo 01-15-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady_Duzell (Post 4840313)

I would also love to see some pictures!! I also have a GS mix. :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Lady_Duzell 01-15-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperG (Post 4840385)
Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined !

Many of us love pics, so if you get a chance, post a few of Cleo....didn't check your profile yet, so maybe they are there ???

I had a shepherd with EPI but do not know if that is the same as chronic pancreatitis. Hopefully, you are able to keep Cleo's condition in check so she can thrive.

SuperG

am still trying to figure out how to put my pics up of her. lol

sashatwill6111 01-16-2014 06:00 PM

Hey there! I'm new here too, but welcome to the forum :)

Lilie 01-16-2014 06:26 PM

Welcome! I hope you are able to find the information you are looking for.

mcdanfam 01-16-2014 07:05 PM

Welcome....can't wait to see pics!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App