German Shepherds Forum banner

Newbie from MD

743 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  DJEtzel 
#1 ·
Hi there, my name is Jax and while I'm not currently a GSD owner (we have a Golden) , our family is thinking about it & I wanted to get all of the info and advice before we dive in. I look fwd to talking with you all as I do my research! :)

#2 ·
Welcome from Montgomery County!!!! It's a great site!!!! Good luck in your search!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#5 ·
I hope you understand it is important to provide pictures as soon as you have have your new fur kid.

Welcome to the board.

jelpy

#8 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I am excited to see so many from Maryland here too :D

I'm looking fwd to getting to know you all through this journey and no worries, if/when we do bring home our GSD, I will most definitely be posting lots of pics ;) My golden Rex just got his own instagram because his pics were taking over my own account, hehe....so I definitely like to take lots of photos :eek:

btw, the pic in my avi is of baby Rex, he is now monster Rex but I just really like that pic of him,especially when is he driving me ~> :crazy: lol

Thanks again and see you on the forums!!!! :)

#11 ·
@arycrest, MOCO too?! I have been here in the Gaithersburg area for a few years now, I grew up in Maine & NC though....and btw I am very jealous of your weather right now in Fla :D

@doggiedad, Thanks for the welcome! He is a good boy, otherwise we wouldn't even DREAM of it! lol. Both my husband and I are from 2 dog homes so we are used to having a big family so to speak :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.