German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Introductions & Welcome Mat (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/introductions-welcome-mat/)
-   -   New Sable Pup (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/introductions-welcome-mat/386114-new-sable-pup.html)

EKSONi 12-24-2013 06:07 PM

New Sable Pup

2 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to say hi and post a few pictures of our new pup. My name is Rohit and I just wanted to say thanks to this forum and it's members for all the useful info posted.

Well here's Hunter he's going to be 8 weeks on the 31st. Attachment 153722

Attachment 153730

His mother is Schtz 1 and father is Schtz 3. Both parents were imported from Germany.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Xena9012 12-24-2013 06:18 PM

Aww, so cute. Welcome to the website!

EKSONi 12-24-2013 09:17 PM

Thanks

Jax08 12-24-2013 09:45 PM

Very cute!!

EKSONi 12-24-2013 10:51 PM

Thank you

AmeliaStone 12-25-2013 06:46 AM

Welcome aboard the community, have a great stay here.

rjThor 12-25-2013 12:56 PM

Welcome to the forum, alot of great peep's here that are willing to help you with as much advice n suggestions as possible. Beautiful puppy by the way, get ready for the ride and adventures you are about to embark on......

EKSONi 12-25-2013 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rjThor (Post 4722314)
Welcome to the forum, alot of great peep's here that are willing to help you with as much advice n suggestions as possible. Beautiful puppy by the way, get ready for the ride and adventures you are about to embark on......

Thanks so much. And I've already seen how helpful people on here which I'm very thankful for because without half the threads I wouldn't feel as confident with the pup. We actually got pick of the litter and he's a hyper but cute and loving pup. But then again he's only 7 weeks old so time will tell. He loves to cuddle or sleep in cornersAttachment 154050.

He already stole one of the couches.

mcdanfam 12-25-2013 06:40 PM

Soooo cute!!!! You are in for a ride! Our two pups just turned 1 in October! They are the best dogs. Our first time with DDR/Czech German shepherd but will never have a different breed! They require lots of energy until they are trained...and your time can decrease a tiny bit....the breed is so smart, problem solvers and so much love to spread around! Your life will never be the same! They have touched our lives in ways we never thought possible. We have asked ourselves how we ever lived without one. Congratulations on your new furbaby!!!

EKSONi 12-25-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdanfam (Post 4723034)
Soooo cute!!!! You are in for a ride! Our two pups just turned 1 in October! They are the best dogs. Our first time with DDR/Czech German shepherd but will never have a different breed! They require lots of energy until they are trained...and your time can decrease a tiny bit....the breed is so smart, problem solvers and so much love to spread around! Your life will never be the same! They have touched our lives in ways we never thought possible. We have asked ourselves how we ever lived without one. Congratulations on your new furbaby!!!

Thanks. And aw well congrats on their first birthdays! We had a Golden shepherd for a few a couple of months ago he was definitely a smart pup. I can't wait to start his training.