German Shepherds Forum banner

Hello from Indiana!

532 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  onyx'girl 
#1 ·
Hello! I'm a huge GSD lover and admirer. I trained and certified my past two in SAR and they were awesome working dogs. After they were health tested I had also bred them and were very successful puppies. After they retired I took a break from working dogs and went back to school.

I now have a gorgeous import Doberman that Im training in IPO and other AKC events but its nothing like training my GSDs and miss them terribly. Soooo, in a month Im picking up my new GSD competition partner that was imported in utereo to the states from Belgium. Will probably be a male but waiting until they are enough to eval. And then I've bought a female from Czech Republic that is mostly West German workinglines that is 11 months old, she will come in August or so after receiving her BH and IPO1 then I hope to continue with her as well. Decided to go ahead and keep her there for first titles since I'll just be getting a new puppy and also working with my Doberman. One of these dogs I'll also crosstrain in SAR as well. I plan to breed again once dogs are titled and health tested. Looking forward to learning more about pedigrees and bloodlines and getting advice!

Excited to have found this form! I love talking dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to you. Sounds like exciting times ahead!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.