Hello from South Dakota - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Hello from South Dakota

Hello new to the forum, just reading through threads and I always have to go the last page and read it backwards to see the whole "story". Just wondering if that's how it is or can I change the settings so the first post pops up first and so on and so forth.
wwtruck11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Click on "user CP" at the top of the page, then go to "user options" on the left hand side. Scroll down and there will be "thread display options", where you can select "linear-oldest first". That will put the posts in the right order.

What part of SD are you in? My husband's family has a cabin near Spearfish. We love it back there, but I've never had to spend a winter!
Freestep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 01:48 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestep View Post
Click on "user CP" at the top of the page, then go to "user options" on the left hand side. Scroll down and there will be "thread display options", where you can select "linear-oldest first". That will put the posts in the right order.

What part of SD are you in? My husband's family has a cabin near Spearfish. We love it back there, but I've never had to spend a winter!
Thanks for the come back to get that fixed up. I'm from eastern side of state. We had 50 degrees or better here today, I love it hope it sticks around for a spell.
wwtruck11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.