German Shepherds Forum banner

New member just purchased working line German Shepard puppy

8K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Capone22 
#1 ·
Hey all,

New to this site, so I just wanted to introduce myself. I have grown up and owned many GSD through out my life. This is my first time purchasing a Working line dog.

I am expecting my puppy to be flown in on the 20 of November. His name is Easton Von Kraftwerk. I will attach a photo. I plan on working on his Shutz training from the start.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the forum :) He's a cutie :D

#6 ·
Thank you. I was very lucky to find a Mohogany dark sable. Though color really did not matter to me as much as the traced line on both parents. Both were A1 on hips and elbo.
I just lost my most beloved female GSD two months ago. She had hip dip, as a puppy but I got 13 loving years out of her before myopathy forced me to but her to rest.
So this time I did tons of research, contacted buyers and tried to get a good breeding from a pair that has put out very solid examples of the working line.
This will be my first male in over 20 years lol.

#12 ·
Hello and Welcome, your new puppy is gorgeous you must be very excited to get him in a couple of days. I see lots of great memories in your future, thanks for sharing him with us. :welcome:

#17 · (Edited)
I'm being the butthead? Nope, just pointing out the German Shepherds in this country are properly referred to as GSD, German Shepherd Dog. Literal translation from the German Deutscher Schäfer Hund.

All the reading I have come across GSP is short for German Shorthaired Pointer.

If I came across as an ass, that was not my intent, but I will apologize if I had offended anyone. Had not even the misspelling in "Shepard".

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.