My new dog is on his way from Germany! - Page 15 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #141 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Congratulations, Dino sounds like he's just the dog you wanted. Nice pictures, thanks for sharing them. I know some members said a few things you didn't want to hear, but that's how it goes.
Blanketback is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 07:50 PM   #142 (permalink)
x11
Banned

BTW, my last post was not about this board which i think is the most open, friendly and intelligent forum there is. i'm glad i found it and hope i don't get misinterpretted by any of the many stupid things i will or have said.
x11 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:51 PM   #143 (permalink)
x11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx'girl View Post
If you had used the word magic anywhere here, I'd think you were Fast!

i don't get what you mean??
Old 11-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #144 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I think a better option would have been for the OP to have bought a dog more local to her location-- and do not tell me that a dog similar to the one she imported was not possible. The reason I say this is because it would have allowed the OP (him/her) to make several visits , get involved with training and transfer of the dog over to her -- and once the dog was in its new home had the benefit of a breeder visit or communication and advice .
Once again the dog looks to be a stable dog with no red flags . There is however a huge and unrealistic expectation on behalf of the OP .

Who in the world would have a dog for a day or two and make a picture of a resident dog (the chihuahua) and the fresh-off-the-plane newby.

hope all goes well --
carmspack is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #145 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by x11 View Post
i don't get what you mean??
Fast was a member who has been banned. He like to say things like "magic drives" and "fantasy land" or "fairy dust" to describe the way people on this forum talked about their dogs.
robk is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 07:57 PM   #146 (permalink)
Crowned Member

http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum...archid=2732064 <click on that
Sorry x11, just reading your comments(different writing style/ same message) reminded me of him
Old 11-21-2012, 08:00 PM   #147 (permalink)
x11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx'girl View Post
http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum...archid=2732064 <click on that
Sorry x11, just reading your comments(different writing style/ same message) reminded me of him

gotcha, all good. what is my message tho - i am a seeker not a messenger.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:05 PM   #148 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
eh, some people are over-sensitive when they don't get told what they want to hear ~ evolve or die~the timid chaterrers are nothing but speed bumps
Pretty much everything you post, !LOL!
Old 11-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #149 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by x11 View Post
eh, some people are over-sensitive when they don't get told what they want to hear. my first forum i was green as a ...really green thing? when the old vultures figured that rather quickly they had a field day - no learning occurred at my end just met, judgemental and condescending with stupid.

never let that get in the way of my growth tho, used it as fuel, as i found out most of the most vocal and judgemental have never trained anything more than a house pet.

evolve or die - the timid chaterrers are nothing but speed bumps, use them but don't use yr energy getting angry at them they are just sheep.

this lol

but also people here knew she was bringing a gsd, importing it to a house with 2 taco bell dogs and didn't even tell her how to do it or anything a high drive dog plus those 2 breeds did you really think it was going to start or even end good. Neither of my gsd's could live with dogs like that, they can live with cats but not small dogs, so i was waiting for someone to tell her how to do it. Well now its to late. I have seen a gsd catch and rip up a jack russel like a rabbit not a very nice thing to watch. It was also friends with that jack russel.

Last edited by pets4life; 11-21-2012 at 11:52 PM.
pets4life is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 12:07 AM   #150 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmspack View Post
I think a better option would have been for the OP to have bought a dog more local to her location-- and do not tell me that a dog similar to the one she imported was not possible. The reason I say this is because it would have allowed the OP (him/her) to make several visits , get involved with training and transfer of the dog over to her -- and once the dog was in its new home had the benefit of a breeder visit or communication and advice .
Once again the dog looks to be a stable dog with no red flags . There is however a huge and unrealistic expectation on behalf of the OP .

Who in the world would have a dog for a day or two and make a picture of a resident dog (the chihuahua) and the fresh-off-the-plane newby.

hope all goes well --
yeah thats what i was thinking also that was crazy lol like right when it got off the plane she threw it into her other dogs face.

Last edited by pets4life; 11-22-2012 at 12:11 AM.
pets4life is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.