German Shepherds Forum banner

Hey all!!

649 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  AggieVet 
#1 ·
Hey everyone just registered so I figured I would drop by and say hi! I just got my new boy Nero after losing my Maeko about a year ago. I had Maeko since I was 14 (now 25) and he was my best bud. He was a great dog and traveled around with me and my family due to military moves. He went from California to Maine and was great no matter where we went. Just this tuesday I got my new best bud from a rescue. He is a purebread GSD and just hit 1 year. He was a little shy the first few days but is really starting to come out of his shell and is showing some great character traits and is very easy to train. I was going to add some pictures but I cant access them right now so I will try to do it tonight when i get home.

#4 ·
Welcome!!
Go to User CP, then (left side) Settings and Options, Edit Options, Thread Display Options. :)

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum! Maeko sounds like he was a great dog. I am sorry that you lost him last yr.
Congrats on your new boy Nero. I am sure he is going to be a great dog for you too. We all look forward to seeing him when you can post a pic!

#10 ·
Welcome and congrats on your new furry friend! I hope he can have a nice long life like your other pal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.