Spot Shot Back-To-School Giveaway - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Spot Shot Back-To-School Giveaway

Quote:
Woo hoo – School’s back in session and it’s time to clean up after the vacation! Let’s celebrate with the Spot Shot Back-To-School Giveaway!

The summer is over, the kids are heading back school and your pets are taking a well-deserved break from all the fun. The problem is you can see the mess they left behind! No need to stay behind for detention – Spot Shot wants your home to earn straight A’s, which is why we’re bringing you the Spot Shot Back-To-School Giveaway!

Carpets always suffer the most, and in my house, these stains are often left to sit. It’s probably because they’re not at eye level, so stains can hide from me for a couple of days before I get to them. Most often, Oscar is my main stain-maker. He scoots (leaving a skid mark); he pukes (right before I’m headed out the door); he pees (only when the fire alarm goes off); and he leaves his treats sitting around (to melt or meld into the carpet). And the smell that accompanies these messes… well, let’s just say that the odor left behind won’t be made into a plug-in scent any time soon!

Thanks to Spot Shot, Oscar’s unsightly stains are cast out (as is the eau du Oscar left behind).

Here’s what pet parents will love about Spot Shot Pet Instant Carpet Stain Remover:

It’s non-toxic and safe to use around your pets

Spot Shot instantly eliminates the toughest pet stains and the equally tough odors that come along with them!

It’s specially formulated to get out the worst stains – including urine, dog feces, and dirty or greasy paw prints – while still being gentle to your carpet’s fibers
All Spot Shot products safely eliminate tough, old carpet stains without scrubbing, thanks to built-in powerful cleaning agents
Neutralizers eliminate the worst odors and leave a clean, light fragrance

Are you ready to blast the pet stains left in your carpet into oblivion? Perfect! We’ve got a Spot Shot Grand Prize and two Runner-Up Prizes to giveaway.
Find Out How To Enter the Spot Shot Back-To-School Giveaway at PetGuide.com.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page