Spot Shot Spring Cleaning Giveaway - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-23-2016, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Spot Shot Spring Cleaning Giveaway

Finding it hard to start your spring cleaning? Let us give you a hand – we want you to win our Spot Shot Spring Cleaning Giveaway!

Spring is in the air… and mud is on the carpet! Hands up if this happens to you: the moment you finish spring cleaning is the exact moment your dog decides to redecorate your home with a not-so-fetching paw print pattern. Some may call it art dogo, but I just call it a mess. Spot Shot feels our pain, and that’s why we’ve teamed up with them to bring you the Spot Shot Spring Cleaning Giveaway!

Carpets always suffer the most, and in my house, these stains are often left to sit. It’s probably because they’re not at eye level, so stains can hide from me for a couple of days before I get to them. Most often, Oscar is my main stain-maker. He scoots (leaving a skid mark); he pukes (right before I’m headed out the door); he pees (only when the fire alarm goes off); and he leaves his treats sitting around (to melt or meld into the carpet). And the smell that accompanies these messes… well, let’s just say that the odor left behind won’t be made into a plug-in scent any time soon!

Carpet patterns and air fresheners only hide so much… the rest is on display for guests to judge me and Oscar to show off his abstract stains of art.

But friends and neighbors can find something else to gossip about. Thanks to Spot Shot, Oscar’s unsightly stains are cast out (as is the eau du Oscar left behind).
Here’s what pet parents will love about Spot Shot:
  • It’s non-toxic and safe to use around your pets
  • Spot Shot instantly eliminates the toughest pet stains and the equally tough odors that come along with them!
  • It’s specially formulated to get out the worst stains – including urine, dog feces, and dirty or greasy paw prints – while still being gentle to your carpet’s fibers
  • All Spot Shot products safely eliminate tough, old carpet stains without scrubbing, thanks to built-in powerful cleaning agents
  • Neutralizers eliminate the worst odors and leave a clean, light fragrance
Are you ready to blast the pet stains left in your carpet into oblivion? Perfect! We’ve got a Spot Shot Grand Prize and two Runner-Up Prizes to giveaway.

Up for Grabs

Grand Prize
  • $50 Walmart Gift card
  • United Solutions 4.5 gallon plastic utility pail with handle and pouring spout
  • Libman power Scrub Brush
  • Clean Ultra Grip Latex Gloves with Pearl Lining
  • Lysol Durable Scrub Sponges (2-Pack)
  • Spot Shot Pet
  • Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover
  • Lava Soap
  • Lava Towel
  • 2000 Flushes
Two (2) Runner-Up Prizes
  • $25 Walmart eGift card
Click Here to Enter

Good Luck!

~ Community Support
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page