German Shepherds Forum banner

Need urgent help fast!

793 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Maxil 
#1 ·
Please help fast! I had a surgery for Vicky yesterday and now some blood came out and one of the staplers are half out, its 12am now I tried to contact my private vet he doesn't answer and all the vets II know aren't as well. I just covered it (the vet didn't cover it as he said it will heal faster) so I covered it and idk what to do any help?!

#3 ·
Removed her dew claw, I was taking her to the backyard to pee/poo and when I was taking her back she ran away and shark mod was turned on and she started wrecking everything and I think that happened when she was running around and I had to stop her with some food.

#5 ·
Is the staple in the abdomen for the spay or is it the dew claw? If it is the dew claw, Cover the wound and wrap it with vet wrap if you have it and wait for your vet to open -- drive there so you are there when they open.

If it is in the abdomen, then you might want to find a 24 hour clinic if at all possible.

I had a bitch hemorrhage after a spay once, and the vet actually put a belly band around her with vet wrap. But I called him and he met me at the clinic and opened it for me, I wouldn't try doing that on my own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.