German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Health Issues (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/health-issues/)
-   -   Drank toilet water with2000 flushes (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/health-issues/457922-drank-toilet-water-with2000-flushes.html)

lalachka 06-06-2014 07:35 PM

Drank toilet water with2000 flushes

70 Attachment(s)
2000 flushes the toilet cleaner that colors the water also.

anyone had this happen? How dangerous is it?

Took 2-3 gulps or whatever they're called before I stopped him

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Sunflowers 06-06-2014 07:37 PM

HELP! dog drank 2000 flushes from toilet

Magwart 06-06-2014 07:40 PM

If your vet is still open, CALL NOW and ask that question!

If the vet is closed, you can call Animal Poison Control - 888-426-4435 ($65 consultation fee, by CC).
Animal Poison Control | ASPCA

If you have a microchip registered with Home Again and pay for their $17.99 annual premium service fee, you can call their board certified emergency vet for no charge. Their vet has access to the ASPCA poison control database. It's the reason I pay them the annual membership fee. 888-HOMEAGAIN

lalachka 06-06-2014 07:50 PM

70 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunflowers (Post 5611538)

Lol I was reading this thread too

It seems like not a big deal. I do agree with someone on that thread though and will stop using it in the future.

lalachka 06-06-2014 07:58 PM

70 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magwart (Post 5611546)
If your vet is still open, CALL NOW and ask that question!

If the vet is closed, you can call Animal Poison Control - 888-426-4435 ($65 consultation fee, by CC).
Animal Poison Control | ASPCA

If you have a microchip registered with Home Again and pay for their $17.99 annual premium service fee, you can call their board certified emergency vet for no charge. Their vet has access to the ASPCA poison control database. It's the reason I pay them the annual membership fee. 888-HOMEAGAIN

I never knew home again has that service. That's amazing and I do have their membership. Thank you very much!!!!

I don't have a vet, I'm on my 4th one, can't find one I like. Everyone I went to so far has been money grubbing operations that over medicate (their main money maker because they sell the medications at 3-5 times the price) and are forever pushing something and scaring you in the process.

Every time I went to the vet (10 times or so) I never got any answers. It was always guessing and giving a bunch of meds.

Anytime I called to ask whether I should bring him in they always said yes. I don't know if they're saying yes because my dog really needs to be seen or because they want the business.

That's why I really like the idea of calling someone that has no stake in whether I go to the vet or not.

Thank you again)))))