The peeing is his normal level of pee
He is Raw fed and does not drink excessive water.
Everything with him is just as usual , vet said nothing to do. That the toxicity would have reared its head within 48 hours ((shrugs)) He said most dogs are simply unaffected while others dogs , regardless of size , can eat a handful of grapes and go down from it.
Well , I have a list for each kid on the inside of our cabinets ..what they eat , their activities , where their stuff is , bedtimes , etc .For the dogs I just have basic instructions like feeding times and how often they need to go out . It has not been updated since back when they were on kibble.
So I went ahead and did a thorough note for them too.Nobody knew "how " to feed them , to defrost stuff , and so on. My husband did ok with the feeding and walking , but there is now a red list of common items that are dangerous for dogs.
I started asking around and it seems plenty of people do not know about grapes ,onions . They know about chocolate ..but not other less publicized toxins.
And for some reason there is a prevailing myths that dogs cant have turkey?!?!?