People they are RABBITS, not dogs. If poisoned, they would have eaten a plant that was toxic to them. I don't think people go around trying to poison rabbits.
My rabbits are house rabbits and litter trained. I don't think it is safe to have them outside for many reasons - eating something dangerous just being one of them. Rabbits are also chewers. Parts of many plants, including woody ones are toxic. Do you know all the plants in your garden? Take a look at the plants in the area the rabbits are eating. If dangerous plants are noted, remove the plants, or move the bunnies to a different location.
Rabbits are also prone to digestive upsets. I watch my bunnies poo, as well as my dogs for any sign of a problem. Critical care is good to have on hand. It is mixed with water and syringe fed to the bunnies. It keeps them nourished and everything moving through. I take my rabbits to the vet at the first sign of a problem, which is usually if they are not eating. Little animals go down hill very quickly.
I'm really sorry about your rabbits.
Natty Boh 6-27-12
Annie 1998 - 8-2-12 RIP
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.