Whats going on???? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2013, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Unhappy Whats going on????

Whatís going on?!?!?! We were doing so good and now itís like sheís not potty trained at all? This literally started 2 days ago, she started peeing in her crate at night. We take her out before bed and make sure she doesnít drink too much. Thatís not that bad though, I know itís going to happen sometimes but today my wife was cleaning the kitchen and was sweeping under the table and found 3 sticky piles. (pee) Sheís the only one small enough to fit under the table so we know for sure that itís her. Anyways, sheís 4 Ĺ months old and was doing so good, sitting at the back door to tell us that she needs to go outside and the only time she would have an accident is when we wouldnít see her there but she would pee at the door. We never punished her for that because it wasnít her fault, we donít say anything, and we just let her outside while we clean it up and watch her go outside and then praise her. So I donít know why all of a sudden she started peeing under the table. I did notice last night when I got home, I let her out and she went pee and after she walked around in her pee stance for a while like she was still trying to go. Well about an hour after I went to bed Iím woken up by her crying and she peed in her crate, so I let her outside and she did the same pee stance walk. Is this a sign of a bladder infection? I need help on what to do if itís not health related.
Breitbach343 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

My wife just told me that she is dribbling everywhere. In and outside.....Im calling the vet tomorrow
Old 12-08-2013, 07:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Elite Member

let us know how your baby is.

Jelpy
Old 12-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

We just treated ours for a UTI. I recommend you try to catch some urine in a bowl or a small Tupperware dish to take to the vet tomorrow. They diagnosed ours in 24 hours. 6 days on the pills and no accidents. Greta is 4 months old.
lkcostello is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2013, 08:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkcostello View Post
We just treated ours for a UTI. I recommend you try to catch some urine in a bowl or a small Tupperware dish to take to the vet tomorrow. They diagnosed ours in 24 hours. 6 days on the pills and no accidents. Greta is 4 months old.
Thats going to be fun haha ill try to get some for the vet. I feel really bad because she has to be in her crate or outside for now because she dribbles everywhere. I cant wait to get her all fixed up and back to her crazy wild self.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

It is fun. It took 2 of us and a couple of trips to go pee. But I had to wait until she started to go then kind of hold her neck lightly while putting the container between her back legs. I'm sure it was a sight. Good luck. You can do it.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

Don't worry about her being in the crate. It will be best for all in the long run.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Crowned Member

It sounds like a pretty bad UTI. Be sure to get her into the vet first thing in the morning.

Rafi the malaroo
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/693238
Gio & Varda, the krazy kittens
....In my heart:
Cleo Kitty
Chama
Kai
Basu
Massie
BowWowMeow is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Hope you sort that out. Tell us what the vet said. Slightly off topic but did anyone else get this song stuck in their head when they saw the thread title?

Baillif is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2013, 08:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Knighted Member

LOVE that song...going to put it on after my dogs walk!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown
GatorBytes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.